Chief Elder Osiris : RALPH NADER CHARACTERIZE OBAMA ACCURATELY

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    RALPH NADER CHARACTERIZE OBAMA ACCURATELY

By Chief Elder Osiris

Ralph Nader states that Obama is not the Black candidate White People are presenting him to be to Black people and that Obama has yet to deal with issues that affect truly the Black People in the ghetto, meaning below the so call middle Class of which Obama Change is directed toward.

Ralph Nader also states that Obama is not a Black Candidate, he is only Half Afrikan and his politics are geared to attract White voters, and so Obama is saying all of the things White People want to hear and Obama can not afford to address issues that are of the interest of the Low Class Black People, because to do so, he would sound to much like Jesse Jackson, ( a poor choice of example ) which is all I have been sharing about Obama, every since he came to be taken to be a serious Presidential Candidate.

I have shared with Black People the Divine Truth about us Black People, which cause me to be dislike by many believing Afrikan Americans and other Afrikans as well, all because I share that Obama could be the greatest danger to black People to come along since the Ku Klux Klan change their dress wear from the Ghostly White Sheet To The Lord Of London Three Piece Vested Suit, I have also shared about Obama Politics, that Black Folks are not political astute to fully grasp the internal Machine of Global Politics and that everything is not always as it seem to be, when Black Folks are looking through the Lens of the Human Being Mind, that way we only look at what White Folks want Black so call Afrikan American Human Beings to Look at.

So with Black Folks lacking of having a Divine Mind to qualify us to See the Divine Truth and to know what is Divinely Real, am I to become offended by the Afrikan American Human Being, when they throw a tantrum over the fact that I am brave and Divinely Conscious enough to See Obama for who he really is, which is the Devil in Sheep Clothing for Black People, made to be blind about whom we Truly are, to use a Religious Metaphor, which the so call Afrikan America can well understand, because of our Religious indoctrination.

Black Folks did not choose Obama to run for white Folks President, just as we have never had a say so about who is Black enough in our eyes to play in the political Game of white America, even so, the Afrikan American is always waiting in the under ground to come forward at the call of our Masters, to become in an Emotional frenzy over whom ever White Folks point to us, giving their approval for us to become insanely excited over whom they have characterized to be our Black Afrikan American leaders and in this case our so call Black Afrikan American Candidate, participating in a political Game created by the Fraternity of the Luciferian, they most popular known as the Illuminati, the Fraternity of which all Politicians must take the oath to, on their Knees to be obedient to.

Yet with all of that which I know about White Folks and their Lying Deceiving Political Game, I still support Obama, not for what no good that Obama will be to Black people, but for what the Deceiving Good Change Black People want Obama to cause for us Black People.

Let me take a Moment to say right here, Mugabe is whom all serious Black so call Afrikans should strive to emulate !!!

Now, so much for Obama statement regarding Zimbabwe.

Yes here we are after Five Hundred Years In America and have yet to grow up to become our own Mind, still looking for a hand out from White folks and still holding on to the Manufactured Trust we show toward a people with a History of oppressing, Lying, and Deceiving Black People, we entrapped in the Mind of the Human Being, a Being Proven to be an Enemy to Black so call Afrikan People, as we play such silly games as listing issues that we want Obama to promise to us to deal with, in his performance in white folks game of white politics.

It is amazing how White Folks have been so successful during this Presidential season to play Black folks as if they were playing a Musical instrument, getting Black People to give off Spirit sounds that indicate totally unquestionable Belief, unwavering Faith, and immutable hope, in the so call Not so Black Afrikan American Candidate, which is now to be the presumptive Democratic Presidential Candidate and now have Black People already referring to Obama as if he has already won in these white Folks Politics.

Here we are, all so excited over some one White Folks have tagged to be Black and Afrikan American, having demonstrated to Black People who it is that is in control of Obama Mind, and Beloved, it is the Mind that accurately identify the Being, in this case, a white oriented Mind of the Human Being, in the personage of Barack Obama, yet Black folks do not have the fortitude to become oh so excited, over the issue of Reparation, something that Demand the Realness of a Divine mind to be able to know and understand the Sacredness of such an issue, that is Directly related to our Black Enslaved Ancestors.

You know Beloved, I happen to be surfacing the Channel last night on TV and Happen upon the BET Awards, Normally I was supposed to immediately Click off, but for some reason the Ancestors had me to pause there and I ended up watching the entire Awards, which gave me an insightful view of what is referred as the Hip Hop Culture, but it being no more than a Culture of Confused Black People Pretending their Lives away, having no clue who it is that is allowing that segment of Black so call Afrikan Americans to perform, not Talent Wise, but Characteristically, and what I saw was a Coming and Now Young Generation of our Young People reflecting no Divine Vision of Themselves, therefore not for the Black Nation, and My Spirit was not delighted in what I was observing, and my Spirit was Painfully Sadden, as I Saw in my Divine Eye, Goddess and Gods, Warriors and possible Liberators of Afrika and the Black Nation, yet all been Hypnotized and is a part of the America / Obama Craze, not realizing the state of Affairs of the Black Life today, they misrepresenting a segment of the Mentality of a once Divine World, a World they Know nothing about and nor does the Black World has such knowledge of ourselves.

Which is why the Life of the so call Black Afrikan American is under the control of a People that has transformed our once Divine Mind into becoming the Mind we now wear of the Human Being, Can you Understand That ?

You see, I do not need Ralph Nader to point to me what I already Know about Obama, but the Irony is that this Caucasian can See Obama and the so call Afrikan American can not, a sign that the Black World is in more of a Continuous Decline than a Divine Rise and is now made to become Blind

Be Kind To Yourselves, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    keep pitching, Skipper; one of these days they'll begin to see the possibility of a glimmer of understanding ...

sorry, reading some some space battle type stuff where the Captains are sometimes referred to as "Skipper".

you just keep on Captaining this Flagship of Divine War, on which the First Way Ancestors, as your "Fleet Admirals", are giving you the same Divine Guidance that they are Sharing with me!!

ain't it Wonderful to KNOW that one is Blessed with this Wisdom??!!

3. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    every one sees but no one says

Everyone sees but no one says dear elder. They see him and understand him. They are not fooled by his demenor nor his approach to the current polictical battled field. They see him for what he is however they do not say so because in thier hearts there is still hope. Vain filled hope however they are still dreaming that we are not in prison only allowed to ebb and flow when it is in thier favor. They actually think having this man as the puppet for the illumanti will change some thing. Did they not see them parade Colin powell out there before the world him representating the united states in a call to war .Did they not see conalezza rice in the same postion representing the united staes.Did they not see the black generals representing the united states during the iraq war. Are condition has not changed within this prison just because some of it 's prisoners became more re sponse able. THey see all of this and turn away. They are still waiting for thier prince all the good stories speak about to return and rescue them from reality. When in reality the only real thing is change. They all prefer to:SuN038:

4. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved to you both must I remain humble and to you do I bow in appreciation of your Keen Minds of divine P reception.

Remain strong beloved, Our time is soon to be in our favor again , our original spirit will Champion that time again.

Be Kind to your selves, beloved

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    hope springs eternal....
    catz have already made up their mind about this brother before
    he's even elected...wow

one love
    khasm

6. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    it ain't so much about "catz have already made up their minds" as it is most of 40 years of watching how this "system" works. (they aren't really "discounted", but i wasn't paying all that much attention to politics before i was twelve, so i don't count all 52 years. ... although i do distinctly remember the day jfk's assassination was annouced ...)

it don't matter what skin or party anybody that makes it high enough into the system to be a presidential contender is; the system will grind up the best of intentions ... were there actually any of those left. lots of examples of folks saying all sorts of stuff and looking like they gonna "bring change" ony to be ground up into yet another one of them "politicians".

believe as you will, but it ain't about having no heart for obama as it is having pity on the brother for getting all caught up in the wringer.

7. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    fair enough...i dont know about the older generation nor the younger generation...but at 36 years of age i guess i have a strong believe that my generation will make positive steps forward for our race...i know its hard to believe in change when no change has occurred...i feel this way about hip hop now after being around when it was truly golden...but i still have hope...

i don't think that i am delusional...
    God has been good to me...maybe that is why i choose to be optimistic about obama and our plight in this country...

one love
    khasm

8. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved there is no greater teacher than experience in all that happen in Life.

Regarding the Life of Black people in America and to reason about the Black Life potential logically,as a reference, for five hundred years Black people have maintain a belief to have faith and hope that Black folks lives will change from being controlled by white people in America and up to this day, as you now indicate that same faith and hope for your Black life in America, having no evidence that such a belief will come, with the Obama promise for change, now today,this has all to do with Knowledge and that knowledge is about a system Black people are exposed to that has been consistent is practicing Racism, Unjustified Prejudice, and Injustice against Black Folks in America, which is an experience of Black People that has been exposed to the Spirit of America consistently, and you see, this is where Wisdom trump youthful belief in this instance, and to ignore the greater teacher to us all, who is Black in America , here by way of the middle passage, is to defy experience without an effort to understand it, beloved.

You see in the final analysis, this is not about how we choose to relate to Obama, more so than how we must relate to our experience in america, a Greater teacher and Leader than Obama, and you see, the words that come out of the Mind of a person, become the evidence of that person action, and to say one thing and act another way, from such saying, is the action of a person without Divine Cause of Purpose, and is not to be Trusted.

It is Divine Wisdom that give the Divine Mind of Black people to know that Black People will not be allowed to destroy the system of America racist and Unjustified Prejudice, as practiced against Black people, and we be able to remain Black and Proud with self respect and dignity, the cost for black People to be accepted in America is the consent of Black people to Racial Assimilation and to a no Self Respecting and lack of proud and dignity Black People, the will to pay such a cost, is without resistence and there you have it, a Flawed belief with faith and hope that Black so call Afrikan American has in America system of Racism, and it is that Afrikan American that is all full of belief and hope in the promise Obama now make to not black folks of Lesser Means to the White Middle class in America, he playing a Game of white folks politics that Black folks do not understand the motive of and the Mental foundation for which America stand.

So we wonder why it is that now today that Black folks, young and full of vigor, been conditioned to choose indivuality instead of Black Collective Unity ?

Yes beloved, Obama will not be allowed to deliver our Faith, Hope, and dreams for the Black self in America, because our oppression is much deeper than our individual self, it affect the Black collective in America, whether we are capable of acknowledging the teaching of experience or not, so what Black folks do in America ?

Well we continue in our divide, some holding on to a Manufactured belief based upon faith, hope and a God that is created by the very same people that is responsible for the institution of Chattel Slavery and so call Jim Crow Laws ( Segregation ) and the America Mother lode, Racism and Unjustified Prejudice against Black People, that which has always given cause to America to behave toward Black People as they do now, and always have done, in all of the yesterdays they have known of us Black People, so that is why Obama will not be allowed to serve as the Afrikan American long awaited Messiah.

Yes, this come from this Old man, obedient to the Master Teacher of Experience and is obliged to share what he has had revealed to him, without Personal self serving motive, just plain old undefiled Love for Black People, with a desire to See a once Divine Nation return to the Status and Position originally occupied upon this Planet, before falling under the influence of the Oppressing Human Being against once Black Divine Beings.

Can You Understand That ?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

9. Prizmm

Prizmm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Becoming Universal
    Ratings:
    +22

Many younger brothers who measure the strength of white supremacy based on their bank accounts don't recognize that their so called monetary success parallels the success of the refinement of this racist system. When a white dude tells you that Obama's mama was white, he ain't lying he speaking in this case truthfully.
    When he notes that Obama apologizes and distances himself from disparaging comments about 'blue collar whites' while admonishing black fathers he ain't lying he's again, speaking facts.
    I can't make this brother something he chooses not to be, but I can and will avoid looking at him delusionally! I recall being as ambivalent concerning Jimmy Carter when I was a lot younger. It appears the older voters are not as easily fooled by what appears to be fresh, and different. It also appears that what we wish for our children they don't wish for themselves.

http://www.counterpunch.org/reed06242008.html

T.S.C.

Peace!

10. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    If Obama is supposed to be a bad president for Black people... out of all the candidates running... who will be the best for Black folks? In your humble opinion...