Ralfa’il must be banned.

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Kwango_Likemba, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Kwango_Likemba

Kwango_Likemba Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    I am not fully aware of the policy of the forum but if members offense the females of the forum can they be banned?

Ralfa’il posts are insulting to the female members of this forum. Many posters disagree with his opinion, he resorts to sexist and insulting remarks. I would like Ralfa’il to be banned.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sister Kwango ... i agree ... he has been banned.

:heart:

Destee

3. Kwango_Likemba

Kwango_Likemba Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    Sister Destee, I hope Ralfa'il realize now how "Strong" you are!

Ralfa’il couldn’t continue to make sexist comments like that. A man posting in a forum runs by a woman has to be respectful of women. You warned him several times, and he persisted. He is not a good individual for this Black community. I appreciate your approach Destee! Men cannot talk to us that way.

4. Ledda

Ledda Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I was just curious as to what he had said that was offensive and caused him to get banned.

5. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    He insulted Kwango.

6. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Sister Kwango, do you mean to tell me that with the level of patience that we ALL exercise with your dictatorial behavior, your constant demeaning comments about our alleged ignorance, that a comment such as the one made by Ralfail offended you so that you would want him banned??????(smile!)

If one does not agree with almighty Queen Kwango, she never fails to call folk out of their names, because none of us was named "ignorant" by our mothers, yet none has advocated she be banned... For all of the weight you toss around here sister, I think you should be woman enough to "take the weight" in return...

I can go now to the Pan AFrican Forum, and catalogue your crimes, and index all of your sins, but **** if I got all the time it would require... You have a helluva nerve, and I just want you to know that you got one more time to call me a name other than Isaiah, and I'm gonna light your behind up... I'm tired of so-called adults who can rake others over the coals, but come crying that others should be banned when they come under some heat...

In fact, you should be banned for the way you sometimes carry on when folks disagree with you... No one calls for your banning... We simply move on to the next episode... None is this alll that serious, sister... Ease up, and maybe you wont have so many problems interfacing with others...

Peace!
    Isaiah

7. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25

Agreed with this to the fullest considering how she would insult someone, with remarks such as "slave" or "brainwash" when they don't agree with her view of what is "African". Even though Ralf's comments go over board sometimes, I also enjoy hearing his opinions on many issues but because the "Queen" disagrees with him, he should be banned. If that's the case, then the same reasoning should be applied to you, the way you have come at members on this board. The "Destee" forum doesn't revolve around you Ms. Kwango. People are going to disagree with you on certain issues, the mature thing to do is agree to disagree and move on and if you continue to clash with that same person, then just make a conscious descision to not communicate with them while you're on line but calling for a member to be banned is ridiculous and kind of self-centered. I could see if the brotha was a disrupt to "Black Unity" but he's not, his opinions just differ from many at this forum even though his intentions mean well..

I actually wish Destee would reconsider his membership. The 2 week rule seem fair in my opinion.

8. Akilah

Akilah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Scheduling Coordinator for large Health System
    Ratings:
    +36
    Hmmm...

Samurai and Sekhemu look to be back (unbanned)
    but Ralfa'il is not...Shouldn't Ralf's banishment be up by now ?
    Even though I didn't agree with alot of his opinions, I respect
    his right to hold them and he always posted thought provoking
    threads; I hope he returns.

God's Peace ~

9. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Ralfa'il's banning (a suspension is a more appropriate term) was only for a two week period, as were Sekhemu and Samurai's. If he chooses to return, he will be allowed to this week.

10. Akilah

Akilah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Scheduling Coordinator for large Health System
    Ratings:
    +36
    Kewl...... :shades: