Black People : ragnarok, white tea party in the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious as to what is your reason for being here in a predominately black discussion group? Are you using this site for a type of study that you're involved in about how to deal with black people? How would you feel if you found out someone was eavesdropping in on your personal conversation and then cut into the conversation to tell you how you should talk, think,feel and act. Would you like it? I think not! But you seem to forget that this IS a Black Discussion group that talk/discuss issues/ideas/feelings that relates to black people..... Not you!

No disrespect

Let him go Bro James. He is not worth the thought, effort or time. His kind will always be lurking in the wings, waiting for a chance to get in to see what's going on. And if they can't get in, just know that they'll have someone on their payroll amongst us, recording.
As for me, I'm gonna follow the others out (I'm still loving the hair Sis Destee).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back