Black People : Radiated Milk Sold In Black Neighborhoods : The Art of Slow Genocide

Sami_RaMaati

Feb 2, 2006
From http://themadmanchronicles.com/2014...black-neighborhoods-the-art-of-slow-genocide/

Radiated Milk Sold In Black Neighborhoods : The Art of Slow Genocide

inkIt is not often that this MadMan is taken aback .. especially by something I already suspected/knew… but sometimes seeing the proof or having it validated can still render shock, disgust and in this case grief.

I always wondered about the high rates of cancer and diabetes in my neighborhood, and in other Black neighborhoods. These diseases are not inherent in people of African descent.

What makes it worse is that every elder in my family has died at the mercy of one of these diseases. My mother passed from cancer at the young age of 59… as did every other elder on my floor in the co-op building we owned in Harlem. I long believed environmental factors played a huge part in the mortality rate of my beloved Harlem residents… so to come across this … as you can imagine, floored me and left me speechless.

There is a part of me that says “this can’t be true”, but the larger part of me, having grown up in the area, having seen the bad food sold to us ..(even the more affluent of us in Harlem) .. I have no choice but to acknowledge what I have known for years has been validated.

and no one cares…

The only thing I can do as an individual is share the knowledge and information. If we get MAD enough collectively, raise our voices.. eventually we will be heard. I hope.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : She sweet and blackwith a tremendous street actboys carry her bookseven the dairy is shookover the milk in her breastsshe's wearing a silk dress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : She sweet and black with a tremendous street act boys carry her books even the dairy is shook over the milk in her breasts she's wearing a silk dress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Rap to fans and adapt plans to meet new circumstances then speak get true romances and get a crew of chances to get dates this add milk to his thrilli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
T African American History Culture : Blood, Feces, Milk & Mark Twain African American History Culture 1
R Black Poetry : while you strut mad silk softly I add milk to my coffee take brisk sips and kiss your lips flow rhym Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Milk 1 and 2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
G Audio Video Web Conferencing : Black Milk - Sundays Worst, Mondays Best Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
G Black Entertainment : Rapper/Producer Black Milk Montreality Interview Black Entertainment 1
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Genetically Modified Cows Produce “Human” Milk Black Health and Wellness 5
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Chocolate Milk Black Entertainment 3
MsInterpret Black Poetry : Milk and Rice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
K Soy Milk: Is it or is it not? Black Health and Wellness 12
cherryblossom Black Christians : Milk and Meat Christian Study Group 6
river If You Love Cereal But Hate Milk Here's an Alternative Black Health and Wellness 10
Zulile Black People : Got Milk? Black People Open Forum 3
A Skim cow milk vs. Soy milk Black Health and Wellness 7
D Leave Soy Milk Alone Black Health and Wellness 46
M Black Poetry : MADD I parade in silk white like grade A milk, built Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
F Black Poetry : No Milk In My Coffee Please Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
Khasm13 Khasm13 : land of milk and honey... Khasm13 13
PurpleMoons Quiet Poetry Lounge : HOT SUGA' MILK Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
naija-man Black People : MILK IS BAD FOR YOU??!! Black People Open Forum 3
B Overweight Kids May Need More MILK??? Black Health and Wellness 1
Queenie White Poison: The Horrors of Milk Black Health and Wellness 4
A White Poison: The Horrors of Milk... Black Health and Wellness 58
M Black Poetry : Milk is personal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
W Black Poetry : milk chocolate delight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
R Black Short Stories : No Sense Crying Over Spilled Milk Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Milk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 'My Nigerian great-grandfather sold slaves' African American History Culture 0
Ndugu Black People : Harriett Tubman House ; Community housing, and center , has been sold in Boston Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Chicken Recalled Over Listeria Concerns Was Sold in Kroger, Aldi, and More Stores Black Health and Wellness 0
Ndugu Black People : Children sold into slavery in Ghana?? , please say this is not true!!! Black People Open Forum 5
R Black Poetry : Offended by behavior ended his major goal his pager sold Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Libya : Africans are being sold at Libyan slave markets. Thanks, Hillary Clinton Libya 3
freddie419 Black Entertainment : 'I thought I sold that MF' Black Entertainment 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Ancient Mexican Restaurant Sold Out Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black Hebrew Israelites : African Man Confession that they sold Hebrews. Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 1
Kemetstry Jails / Prisons : Judge Who Sold Kids to Prisons Sentenced Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 35
A Black People : Disturbing Abusive African Describes How He Sold Our Ancestors ( Hebrews ) Into Slavery Black People Open Forum 16
dunwiddat Black People Politics : Anti-Obama Stickers are being sold on Amazon Black People Politics 4
chuck Black People : Have Hip Hop's Crews Sold (Us) Out (Too)? Black People Open Forum 0
Black-king Black Entertainment : Artists who sold their soul to the devil. Black Entertainment 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : Obama sold Israel bunker-buster bombs Black People Politics 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Moors sold the Black Race into Slavery??? Black People Open Forum 4
HODEE Black People : Gay's Marching and NAACP Supporting.. I knew they sold us out.. but this is the worse Black People Open Forum 9
HODEE Black Poetry : To be Gathered and Sold Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
river Black People : Who Told Us Africans Sold Us Into Slavery? Black People Open Forum 27
G Black People : Funeral directors 'sold corpses for cash'-Nothing New Black People Open Forum 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : SOLD On Ebay Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4