Black People : Racists Remarks In Business Transaction

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ocean, Mar 18, 2003.

1. ocean

ocean New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    John Jack Morton uses the alias camolager on Ebay and his e-mail address is;
    [email protected]
    I suggest anyone dealing with this idiot be forewarned about his behavior and racist remarks he sends out by e-mail. This is the second racist e-mail I have received from him within the last year.
    He commented about a item I had listed on Ebay, I replied beac telling him he was way out of line to say untrue things about me or my products....

*** So in his response back to me he uses the word ******, not once, not twice, THREE TIMES he uses the word ******. See his response below;

Dont you talk that way to me you ******. I have forgotten more than you know about NOD's you black *****. Just for that Im not going to bid on your auction. Oh never mind I see you don't accept bids from white men like me. I guess i gotta be a thieving kinky haired ****** like you before I can bid on your broken #####!
    Keep #####in with me and I'll sue your *** outta the gheto until your ****** *** is on somalian welfare.............you biatch.

*** I just thought maybe some of YOU out there in the internet world might be interested that John Jack Morton is a RACISTS and you might reconsider doing business with him in the future knowing up front he speaks to others in this behavior and manner.
    Fair warning......

2. A007

A007 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +115
    Ocean --

Thanks for the heads up. We all need to report such actions that have happened to us. If we keep our composure in situations such as these we can truly affect people like that. You see...the like when we get angry and argue back and forth because then we are on their level. All we have to do is laugh at them and take away our money. Once we have affected their pockets, we will gain their respect. Racists such as this will never veiw us as equal unless they somehow cure their ignorance. However, can gain their respect by keeping our dignity and sticking together.
    Thanks again for the heads up.

By the way did you reply to him? And if so...how?

3. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Dre'...it's apparent that you're far more level headed than I am in such situations. Keep showing me the way because I have to admit that by the time I had gotten to the comment about the Somalians, I was pretty worked up. *sigh* But you're absolutely RIGHT...hit those sukkas where they hurt...DEEP and EVERLASTING in their pockets. And as consumers we need to learn how to do our research into the lineage of companies because a lot of racist businesses use women and minorities "store fronts" as a scam to cover up ownership. So we buy from them and they still get rich!

Ditto Ocean...thanks for the warning!!!

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    indeed he's right i've seen how items was being sold
    on ebay categorized our cultural beings
    this person is a foolish none meaning fool
    we can ova look people like this and continue forward
    what he posed is nothing and want u like him