Black People : Racists in the military attacked me as a recruit, service person, and even now as Veteran. My Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I found this board through Google. I'm Black and this is my experience in U.S. military. I'm just telling Black people what I experienced ever since I was just a recruit in the the Delayed Entry Program of the Air Force starting in 2001.

I posted this on another board in April and since I am still being attacked I'm warning as many Black people as I can until the system gets fixed.

Read and make your own decisions.

I will cut and paste the thread I posted on the other message board over the coming days so you can get an understanding of what is going on.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD BECAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO PUT OTHER INNOCENT BLACK PEOPLE IN THIS BULLSH*T SITUATION!

One of them even said so. The racist ******* said "the more the merrier".

Below is the first post I made in April 2017.

=================================================================================

Man you don't even know.

Hate to leave you guys hanging with the situation that is going on but a brotha gotta vent.

Man a brotha got straight tricked and blindsided.

In a nutshell racist white people in positions of trust and authority in the Air Force attacked me for skin color only when I signed up to join the Air Force in 2001.

Yall brothas and sisters be careful.

No one warned me.

But I'm trying to let yall know so you can make an informed decision. I was not warned so I could not make an informed decision.

But I've been attacked and suffering for the last 16 years since I signed up and it continues to this very day without getting into details.

Very very bad decision on my part. But back then I didn't know any better.

If what happened to me happens to you trust it will be very difficult if not impossible to get help from the military/government.

Messed up thing is I signed up to defend the country out of the kindness of my heart less than 2 weeks after the World Trade buildings came down in 2001 and the ONLY people that attacked me and tried their hardest to kill me is racist white people in the Air Force. NO ONE ELSE. Not Al Qaeda. Not ISIS. Not an IRAQI. Not an Afghani. Not anyone else!!! :smh: Wow. Sad situation.

I started typing this mini-rant last month when they were messing with me and finished and hit submit after they started messing with me about 30 minutes ago.

100% without a doubt a lot things that these racist did to me is absolutely 100% against the Geneva Conventions. If you don't get what I am saying what I'm saying is a foreign enemy cannot legally have the things done to them that were done to me. Wow. :smh:

So at some point in this rant I was hoping to read the part where you explain what exactly did "white people" do to you.

If you read the whole thread. Racist white people were torturing and abusing with the government/military brain control equipment for long long time now.

Yeah I read that part. Kinda hard to believe all that considering you stayed for 16 years and not to mention no reports of other military personnel of color complaining of the same issues. You complain about mind control, so the government controlled your mind for 16 years under the guise of racism but all of a sudden they somehow allowed you to make posts warning us about their racism? Got it...

I'm not even interested in the military anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back