Black People : Racists in the military attacked me as a recruit, service person, and even now as Veteran. My Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WarningToBlackPeople ... uhhh ... I already gently warned you about our rule, no cursing in the discussions ... yet you continue. If you do it again, you will not be able to post here.

Additionally, your penis issues are not acceptable content for our public discussions.

Please go somewhere else to discuss that ... or ... Become a Premium Member and you / we can talk about your penis in the Private Premium Member Forums as much as you would like. You can even add images / videos of it so we can see exactly what you're saying.

Yeah ... so ... repeated warnings will not be provided.

If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

WarningToBlackPeople ... uhhh ... I already gently warned you about our rule, no cursing in the discussions ... yet you continue. If you do it again, you will not be able to post here.

Additionally, your penis issues are not acceptable content for our public discussions.

Please go somewhere else to discuss that ... or ... Become a Premium Member and you / we can talk about your penis in the Private Premium Member Forums as much as you would like. You can even add images / videos of it so we can see exactly what you're saying.

Yeah ... so ... repeated warnings will not be provided.

If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Honestly when I saw that the board automatically 'asterisked' curse words I just manually edited the forms of curse words that were not 'asterisked'. Remember these are cut and pasted from the date I originally posted them on another board.

But as far as telling my story here I'm trying to let as many Black people as possible know what is going on so they WILL NOT have to experience what I experienced. As you can see it is a horrible situation.

If you want me to stop telling my story here let me know and I will stop.

But I'm telling you that you are doing Black people a disservice.

Because trust me if I knew that these racist things were going on I would have never joined. Nobody has time for this crap! And nobody volunteers for this crap!

Let me know definitively if you want me to stop telling my story here though please. Thank you.

Honestly when I saw that the board automatically 'asterisked' curse words I just manually edited the forms of curse words that were not 'asterisked'. Remember these are cut and pasted from the date I originally posted them on another board.

But as far as telling my story here I'm trying to let as many Black people as possible know what is going on so they WILL NOT have to experience what I experienced. As you can see it is a horrible situation.

If you want me to stop telling my story here let me know and I will stop.

But I'm telling you that you are doing Black people a disservice.

Because trust me if I knew that these racist things were going on I would have never joined. Nobody has time for this crap! And nobody volunteers for this crap!

Let me know definitively if you want me to stop telling my story here though please. Thank you.

If you can abide by our rules you're welcome to stay.

1. No cursing in the discussions

2. No talk of your penis / sexual relations (or lack thereof) in the public discussions.

If you have more questions please ask.

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back