Black People : Racists Attack Destee?

I'm sorry.

I really hope I didn't do this by linking that picture of pres Obama and Michelle looking like monkies. It is from was a racist blog, so maybe they followed they own link with that pic.... not sure how that works. People have posted links to racist web sites before to make about a point about racism or whatever.

My point in posting that pic was to show that no, racism and white supremacy and NOT fiction, as evidence by that pic and blog. But I ain't trying to mess up the site in any form of fashion.

Thank You Sister MedusaNegrita and MY $$RICH$$NESSSS ... :toast:

Looks like things got kinda krazee for a minute.

Thanks for working together, taking care of it all !!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

Oh ... yes, Sister MedusaNegrita ... please don't post the racist pictures here ... it's enough that they are on other web sites ... we don't want that here ... though I don't think your posting it here caused the problem experienced last night.

There are just folk that are gonna act uncivilized and out of order, no matter what we do.

Love You Both! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back