Internet Technology : Racists are using these code-words online to avoid censorship

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Cyberspace,
:facepalm:

Racists are using these code-words online to avoid censorship

Skittles aren’t just candies. Skype isn’t just a VoIP service. Google, Bing, and Yahoo aren’t just search engines. In fact, these are all codewords that are used by racists online in order for them to skirt censorship.

You can see the full (and deeply unpleasant) list below ...

http://thenextweb.com/socialmedia/2...g-code-words-online-avoid-censorship/?ref=yfp

nsm-796x492.jpg

http://thenextweb.com/author/matthewhughes/

by MATTHEW HUGHES — 2 days ago in SOCIAL MEDIA

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I saw this on line yesterday. I'm sure it's always been done. Just modernized. I couldn't get the entire list of words

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I saw this on line yesterday. I'm sure it's always been done. Just modernized. I couldn't get the entire list of words

I saw it 2 days ago, lol, and just now, getting around to posting it ...

Click the list below and then click it again to see all:facepalm:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Perfection Black People Politics : China/Korea/India: Sneaky and a bunch of racists Black People Politics 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : Could Racists Reincarnate as Black People? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
WarningToBlackPeople Black People : Racists in the military attacked me as a recruit, service person, and even now as Veteran. My Story. Black People Open Forum 29
Senegal Jails / Prisons : Racists Get Double Digit Years in Prison Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Racists Get Away With Murder While Blacks Castigate Cosby Black Entertainment 404
Fine1952 The Police : Police Brutality: Hate Crimes By Racists Soldiers Posing As Cops Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 567
RAPTOR Black People : Magic and his Guggenheim Partners: Is it deeper than Sterling's racists rants? Black People Open Forum 2
Khasm13 Khasm13 : blacks are the true racists..... Khasm13 2
skuderjaymes Black People : "My Party is Full of Racists" -Col Lawrence Wilkerson Black People Open Forum 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : 'Anti-Racists' Attack White Heritage Group in Family Restaurant Black People Open Forum 15
Kemetstry Black People : Even 'Hunger Games' Draws Racists Black People Open Forum 13
OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing : Neely Fuller, Jr On Identifying Racists Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
M Black People : Racists Attack Destee? Black People Open Forum 4
M Has Destee Been Attacked By Racists? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 7
Ankhur Black People : Howard Dean calls out the REAL racists ; FOX news! Black People Open Forum 8
A Black People : WHITE WOMEN: THE SILENT RACISTS... Black People Open Forum 37
O Black People : Racists Remarks In Business Transaction Black People Open Forum 3
A Health and Wellness : What if COVID the virus and vaccine was targeted towards the Black community using AI? Black Health and Wellness 2
Al D Science and Technology : Plan To Depopulate and Control The World Using CCP Virus??? Science and Technology 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Africa’s last kingdom is using modern methods to silence dissent All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What Does BIPOC Stand For? Here’s Why You Should Consider Using the Term to Be More Inclusive African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Federal law enforcement document reveals white supremacists discussed using coronavirus as a bioweapon Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Stop Using the N-Word If You're Not Black African American History Culture 4
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ Using Fiction by African American Women to Teach Black Women's History Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Prophet Amos using Egyptian metaphors of justice AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Pliny the Elder & Rev chapter 3 using same structure on topic of the Eyes AACOOLDRE 1
Enki Black People Politics : Trump is using black pastors to mislead the black race. Black People Politics 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : How Hackers Are Using Fake LinkedIn Profiles to Steal Your Information Science and Technology 3
Enki Black Education / Schools : How our kids are discriminated against using the IQ test Black Education / Schools 27
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Texas is using textbooks to distort Black history and deny systemic racism Black Education / Schools 55
RAPTOR The Police : Police In Florida Are Using Bike Laws To Criminalize Being Black Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Using the Gulf Monarchies to Project US Power in the Region is Unraveling Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : U.S. forced to admit in court how they framed Iran using false nuclear evidence Black People Politics 0
skuderjaymes Black Relationships : Using Same-sex Marriage to build a nation. Black Relationships 15
Kadijah Black People : Is using the bathroom a crime.... when you're black... and have do #2? Black People Open Forum 7
Deacs Black People : Stop using propaganda against your people! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The Sandwich Ingredient You Need to Stop Using NOW Black Health and Wellness 6
PurpleMoons Black People : Georgia police under investigation for raiding home and using Black People Open Forum 11
Jahari Kavi Black People : Whites using scare tactics and threats of guns to scare Blacks Black People Open Forum 2
KaHotep Black Poetry : Who Using Fore Vibrations? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Law Forum : The trouble with using police informants in the United States Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
skuderjaymes Black People : Strong 9-11 Conspiracy film.. using witness accounts. Black People Open Forum 3
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Security hole allows anyone to hijack your Skype account using only your email address (updated) Science and Technology 7
S Black People : The Orgins and Techniques of Mind Control, That they are using on You Subconsciously! Black People Open Forum 6
Therious Black Money Business Jobs : Cease Your Cell Bill using WIFI Black Money Business Jobs 1
Destee Food Discussion : Starbucks - will stop using crushed bugs in their drinks Food Discussion and Recipes 1
jamesfrmphilly Congo : Congo warlord convicted of using child soldiers Republic of the Congo 4
RAPTOR Black People : Using 'racist white supremacist studies to define oneself' Black People Open Forum 14
RAPTOR Black People : Atlanta Metro-Area School District Defends Using Slavery Equations To Teach Math To Third Graders Black People Open Forum 8
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Are Muslims Consuming and Using Pork Products? Black Health and Wellness 8