Black People : Racist World Bank Policies

The first version of this particular post, I had a little too much fun with for a man my age hehe so I decided to amend it, seeing also as you are a brother [you are right?].

Okay, yes you're absolutely right, we shouldn't work for the man but perhaps you could practise what you have preached here thus far and offer me alternative solutions as to how I may go about covering my travel expenses for 2004 which will total approximately $5000-$6000 AUD without working.

And, that reminds me, you haven't answered my question about what it is you are actively doing as part of the struggle, please....share.

Peace

As for that money you 'need'. Whatever your travel requirements, you know better than I. My point is, if you believe yourself to 'need' that travel, then you 'must' aquire the funds you 'need'.

Uh huh, so what have you said here on this thread up till now [and quickly because it is 6.00am here and I'm off to work].

Don't work for 'the man' otherwise it will allow him control of you but if you need to travel as part of what you have set out for yourself in the struggle, then you must find a way to acquire funds to do so.

That's not what I asked you, that much I know already...I asked HOW I might raise $6000 AUD in travel funds without working?

What are the alternatives, a simple question...or you could just admit, that you have none.

As for what you do, no....I don't see why you cannot tell me here what is you do, again it is a simple question that requires all of 2 or 3 lines.

Then again, you already have told me.

You don't do anything, you "sit at home all day".
I work so I can travel.

Like I said before, both are luxuries bought with blood and I'm not going to deny them or what they were fighting...it is still here.

Peace.

As for your concern with the world, that is entirely your own. I have none.

You have no concern for the world and yet you claim:

"But I am 'human', as we ALL ARE HUMAN. Which makes us One and petty arguments such as this for children."

Taken from the thread 'liars, hypocrites and sychophants' (sic)

You regard the people of the world as one, but care nothing for them when they are suffering.
And yet you do have a penchant for petty arguments yourself don't you, since if you did not you simply would have left it at the first post [in keeping with your belief that arguments such as the one contained in the thread, 'liars, hypocrites and sychophants (sic) ] are for the petty and children] but you continued arguing which makes you [by your logic not mine since I said no such thing] both small-minded and a child and a hypocrite.

As for luxuries bought and sold with blood, everything you own, every place you have 'traveled', and all the things you have seen are luxuries bought with the blood of innocents. The people who sweated to build the place that desire's your attention in yourtravels does not increase the wealth of those who built it, but that of the person who owns it.

:boring: keep going I'm just closing my eyes

So you advocate doing away with things that were built and derived from other people's suffering.

The 'invention of the computer' the same invention that you type your poetry, essays or posts here out on etc was arrived at by people who were able to get an education from within a system that benefitted from those people who sweated, bled and died to build the countries in which those education systems reside.

If your house is flooded with mud after a disaster such as a landslide and you want to restore your house to its former glory, you're going to have to get that mud on your hands.

And as far as the 'need' to travel vs the 'desire' to travel goes:

The point is I 'need' to do what I am doing, whether I 'want' to or not is besides the point, that is a secondary consequence.
The 'need' came first...as one 'needs' to eat which in turn creates the 'desire' to eat.
Now I know [lool] that one can 'want' to eat without necessarily 'needing' to eat, but in my case, the 'need' came before the 'desire' and you cannot argue with that, since that is something personal to me and you know nothing of me.

Seeing that this is the case and in light of the following comment:

As for that money you 'need'. Whatever your travel requirements, you know better than I. My point is, if you believe yourself to 'need' that travel, then you 'must' aquire the funds you 'need'.

Then acquire the funds I shall and nearly have, and since by your admission, I know better than you....I shall do it by working.
And seeing as you have admitted that in this instance I know better than you, why bother giving advice if in the possession, in the first place, of knowledge that tells you that your advice is inferior to the ways of the individual you seek to give that advice to...unles you are making it up as you go along, which is why you so often contradict yourself as you did in the thread mentioned above.

Therefore the end result is that you're original comment about working for the man is useless to me since you were not able to provide me with solutions, so you needn't of bothered saying it.

Sell your computer as well, why stop at just your car, if you fail to do this, then you are simply a hypocrite, based on your last post.

The country you are living in was built by the blood and sweat of other people suffering....in that case, maybe you should go live at sea, but then you'd be in a boat, built by people who were able to create such a thing because they lived in a country whose technological advances [even though Africa was building boats long before these advances] were made possible through the acquiring of things stolen, including people and all that that entails, and on and on.

If travelling in relation to the struggle and working was good enough for people like Marcus Garvey, think I'll live with it too.

Usually one or more individuals who are already wealthy and don't care for your morals, beliefs, or the reason why you are in their travel destination. Only that you have money to pay them for it. Just what do you call blood?

I call it money

This was my comment on luxuries being bought with blood:

"Like I said before, both are luxuries bought with blood and I'm not going to deny them or what they were fighting...it is still here"

And this comment was in relation to the freedom to sit down and not work or the freedom to travel [as a black man] as opposed to being in chains and being made to work some field or worse.

That is the luxury I spoke of and when I said it was bought with blood, I speak about such people as Martin Luther King, Neslon Mandela, etc etc etc etc and I could fill the whole forum with names of blacks such as these people, because of them, I have freedom to do whatever, even deny what they fought and dismiss it as a faulty way of looking at the world.

They spilled blood, they did not spill money..er anyway....moving on.

If you say so......

You buy food do you not, the food you buy goes towards the profits of someone who is already rich, you use electricity to power your computer, again you will have to pay the bills for that, even if you share the expense with others, the expense still exists to be paid and goes towards the already bloated cofffers of the rich and powerful.

Now between listening to you and looking at the way the aforementioned Marcus Garvey and others conducted themselves, it's not even close.

And that concludes my petty conversations with you...anymore laughter at your expense and I'll be in danger of cracking a rib.

You have the last say now, I know it means that much to you.

LOL!

Peace.........:rolling: hehe

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back