Black People : Racist Test

Zulile

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2007
Occupation
HR/Finance
Although I do believe only one race can be racist ;) I took the test anyway..

http://www.racismtest.org/orderform.html

and The Institute for "Interracial" Harmony, Inc. has spoken, saying:

"You have, unfortunately, succumbed to some stereotypes and institututionally racist/colorist conditioning by our education system specifically, along with the rest of society. Your score, while not as low as that of others, must improve if you'll do some self-inquiry to determine why your low self esteem causes you to scapegoat others and blame someone else for your own problems. Discuss the questions with low scores with others in open forum at the time of RQ testing."

:help:

:lol: :lol:

Although I do believe only one race can be racist ;) I took the test anyway..

http://www.racismtest.org/orderform.html

and The Institute for "Interracial" Harmony, Inc. has spoken, saying:

"You have, unfortunately, succumbed to some stereotypes and institututionally racist/colorist conditioning by our education system specifically, along with the rest of society. Your score, while not as low as that of others, must improve if you'll do some self-inquiry to determine why your low self esteem causes you to scapegoat others and blame someone else for your own problems. Discuss the questions with low scores with others in open forum at the time of RQ testing."

:help:

:lol: :lol:

I got the same thing. I wonder if we would have checked another racial background, would we had got a different answer?

I'll test it out later, right now i'm fighting to keep my eyes open.

Interesting link Sister Zulile!

:heart:

Good fun, Purple :lol: I might try that out myself!

This question still stumps me... the question alone seems rather... prejudiced... but perhaps that's just me... ;) is there a right answer? If so, what is it?

12. You are a teacher in a junior high school and the administration has suggested a course in "Black English" be introduced into the curriculum. Your attitude is that:
A. Since Black students do speak differently, it might be easier to teach them in their own jargon.
B. Black Students would welcome the change and feel a lot more comfortable.
C. The major culture in which most black students will ultimately work does not communicate in "Black English" so such a course would be doing Black Students a disservice.
D. Most Black students are never going to master the King's English, so at least they will be educated in their own way of speaking.

Peace fam.

I remember I did one of these, what a joke.

First off, I don't need to take this to know that I am biased, realistic and just AWAKE and AWARE - this is what they would call racist.

Anywho, the point here is that THEY made this, not us. If we did it would come out like this:

You have, fortunately, payed enough critical attention to your surroundings and realized that something "just ain't right", so to speak. You and your peoples cumulative experience since they took us away has given you a natural and healthy fear, skepticism and attitude towards individuals with a caucasian or non-Afrikan background. Your score, while not as low as that of others, is a reflection of your current consciousness. That you are able to see a direct link between your social status, income, self-esteem, work situation and white peoples actions clearly indicates your heightened intellect and perception. Discuss the questions with low scores with others at Destee, or your local BP, RBG, cipher, clique, 5% or NOI office/venue. Ashe, HTP, Rastafari, and so forth. Thank you.

One.

- Ikoro

Here's what they said about me:

"In spite of our society's institutional racist/colorist conditioning, you have managed to learn to treat others - irrespective of their melanin levels or ethnicity - as you would like to be treated. Congrats! Now, take the R.Q. Test back to your family and neighborhood, hold regular forums and help heal the rest of society!"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back