Black People : Racist Test

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Zulile, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Although I do believe only one race can be racist ;) I took the test anyway..

http://www.racismtest.org/orderform.html

and The Institute for "Interracial" Harmony, Inc. has spoken, saying:

"You have, unfortunately, succumbed to some stereotypes and institututionally racist/colorist conditioning by our education system specifically, along with the rest of society. Your score, while not as low as that of others, must improve if you'll do some self-inquiry to determine why your low self esteem causes you to scapegoat others and blame someone else for your own problems. Discuss the questions with low scores with others in open forum at the time of RQ testing."

:help:

:lol: :lol:

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    I got the same thing. I wonder if we would have checked another racial background, would we had got a different answer?

I'll test it out later, right now i'm fighting to keep my eyes open.

Interesting link Sister Zulile!

:heart:

3. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Good fun, Purple :lol: I might try that out myself!

This question still stumps me... the question alone seems rather... prejudiced... but perhaps that's just me... ;) is there a right answer? If so, what is it?

12. You are a teacher in a junior high school and the administration has suggested a course in "Black English" be introduced into the curriculum. Your attitude is that:
    A. Since Black students do speak differently, it might be easier to teach them in their own jargon.
    B. Black Students would welcome the change and feel a lot more comfortable.
    C. The major culture in which most black students will ultimately work does not communicate in "Black English" so such a course would be doing Black Students a disservice.
    D. Most Black students are never going to master the King's English, so at least they will be educated in their own way of speaking.

4. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    Peace fam.

I remember I did one of these, what a joke.

First off, I don't need to take this to know that I am biased, realistic and just AWAKE and AWARE - this is what they would call racist.

Anywho, the point here is that THEY made this, not us. If we did it would come out like this:

You have, fortunately, payed enough critical attention to your surroundings and realized that something "just ain't right", so to speak. You and your peoples cumulative experience since they took us away has given you a natural and healthy fear, skepticism and attitude towards individuals with a caucasian or non-Afrikan background. Your score, while not as low as that of others, is a reflection of your current consciousness. That you are able to see a direct link between your social status, income, self-esteem, work situation and white peoples actions clearly indicates your heightened intellect and perception. Discuss the questions with low scores with others at Destee, or your local BP, RBG, cipher, clique, 5% or NOI office/venue. Ashe, HTP, Rastafari, and so forth. Thank you.

One.

- Ikoro

5. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Here's what they said about me:

"In spite of our society's institutional racist/colorist conditioning, you have managed to learn to treat others - irrespective of their melanin levels or ethnicity - as you would like to be treated. Congrats! Now, take the R.Q. Test back to your family and neighborhood, hold regular forums and help heal the rest of society!"

6. brown_h0rnet

brown_h0rnet Master of All Trades... Jack of None PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Financial Anaylyst
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +161
    Oh my goodness!

Zulile,

Just the mere fact that you say you only believe one race can be racist makes you a racist! You should be aSHAMED! LOL.. :huh:

7. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    "You can call me racist
    Black man in this white world
    I'm sick of seeing sell out n-ggas
    married to this white girls
    Knowing they the enemy
    Can't ever be no friend of me
    I just get my d-ck sucked
    nut in they mouth instantly
    They ain't nothing but freak show
    You feel that's what you need though
    While you off at work or sumn
    She f-ck one of yo people
    Now you wants to kill sumn
    Pull off you an O.J.
    If you ain't got the dream team,
    You ain't winning yo case"

-Soulja Slim

8. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Hate Teaching

By ELIJAH MUHAMMAD Messenger of Allah

The origin of hate teaching comes from the devil, who is the originator of hate. The first we read of anything like hate teaching was from God, and it was between Esau and Jacob (Bible, Gen.). But, the origin of that was between Adam’s two sons (the devil), where the murder took place; due to the hatred, of one brother against the other. One brother desired to kill the other brother so that God would not take him for an object of love.

THIS IS the same thing that is going on today. Envy and jealousy of God’s Love and Blessings for the Righteous. So much so, that the wicked hopes to kill the Righteous. Hate, surely demands of sin. The devil hates Truth, because he is not made of Truth. Therefore, he calls Truth hate teachings, because the Truth is against hill works of evil, and it brings them, manifestly, before the eyes of the Righteous. This, he calls hate; but it is the Truth that he hates, and he is hoping that you will join him in hating the Truth as he hates it.

Actually, they were made to hate Truth, though they know Truth but their actual nature was not made of no Truth in them and that their father was not of the nature of Truth; but was of the nature of a liar, and he told the first lie (John 8:44).

They were the originators of racism, not you and me. And, any race that think anything of its race is a racist. We cannot love our race unless we are for that race. This is another trick that the devil is using on you. This is to make you love him and his people. He knows it is against the Will of God for you to love him. He knows that, but he deceives you, It is an intelligent person who loves his own race and wants his own race to stand out for itself; and not mix itself up with other races. This is intelligent and decent. This, the white man knows.

WE ALL ARE racists who have two cents, worth of knowledge, because racism is only , the love of your own race. But, you love other than your own race, and you want to join in and love everybody. This is your damnation, Mr. Preacher because everybody is not to be loved, It is only the Righteous who’ are to be loved. If everybody is to be loved; God would not have set a Judgment for the wicked. How foolish you are. Blind to the knowledge of the scriptures for you preach your own damnation and do not know it.

9. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    ... my bad.. :lol:

10. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    I took the test as a white person

I scored an 81 and was told 2 seek help immediately. I will take it again but truly this time 2 see what it tells me.