Black Sports : Racist Rant: Clippers Owner twisted hatred for black ppl

And the NAACP gives him a Lifetime Achievement Award:

Donald Sterling: Racist L.A. Clippers Owner To Receive NAACP Lifetime Achievement Award

Apr 26, 2014

naacp-sterling.jpg

On May 15, L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling is set to receive his second Lifetime Achievement Award from the NAACP.

As previously reported by the L.A. Times, Sterling received his first Lifetime Achievement Award in 2009 while battling an employment discrimination suit filed by former player Elgin Baylor.

http://newsone.com/3007504/donald-sterling-naacp-lifetime-achievement-award/

:news:

And the NAACP gives him a Lifetime Achievement Award:

Donald Sterling: Racist L.A. Clippers Owner To Receive NAACP Lifetime Achievement Award

Apr 26, 2014

naacp-sterling.jpg

On May 15, L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling is set to receive his second Lifetime Achievement Award from the NAACP.

As previously reported by the L.A. Times, Sterling received his first Lifetime Achievement Award in 2009 while battling an employment discrimination suit filed by former player Elgin Baylor.

http://newsone.com/3007504/donald-sterling-naacp-lifetime-achievement-award/

:news:
The NAACP announced they removed him.

I looked and saw no such link, either. Best I found was something saying they were "discussing" the remarks.

Which is typical of the NAACP - they rushed to condemnation, Shirley Sherrod, innocent black woman, but they "discuss" Donald Sterling, racist white man. :rolleyes:

Thus, it is as I said - they're STILL giving him the award.... until further notice.

Last edited:
Elgin Baylor Drops Racial Discrimination Claim Against Donald Sterling

I hope it settled out of court... too bad if he was not able to punish the bigot.

As far as I know, Baylor lost and did not recieve payment out of court.

Secondly, I'm not surprised by Sterling's statements, only with the timing. This won't go away with Chris Paul as President of the NBA Player's Association.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back