Black Sports : Racist Rant: Clippers Owner twisted hatred for black ppl

JuneBugg

Jul 29, 2002
http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-clippers-owner-black-people-racist-audio-magic-johnson/

http://www.espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:10843683

Its so good when we hear their honesty! Please listen to this. It must pain this jerk to pay millions of dollars to black players and btw he was the absolute sorriest owner in the NBA and only recently he's had any success. I guess he is resisting his racism to win a NBA championship before his sorry tail dies and is doing what he has to do to win. His girlfriend is half black and half Mexican but he does not want her seen with blacks in public or bring black people to Clipper games.

His sentiments are played out through history, 2014 alive and well.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Sterling has a documented history of allegedly racist behavior -- he's been sued twice by the federal government for allegedly refusing to rent apartments to Blacks and Latinos.
Yet he's sugar daddy to a black and Hispanic woman (look at that woman's pix with that wrinkled up old geezer - b/f, g/f my foot)!

He was also sued by former Clippers exec Elgin Baylor for racial discrimination -- though a jury was ultimately not convinced and shot down Baylor's case.
The "jury was ultimately not convinced..." :news:

JuneBugg

Jul 29, 2002
Yet he's sugar daddy to a black and Hispanic woman (look at that woman's pix with that wrinkled up old geezer - b/f, g/f my foot)!

The "jury was ultimately not convinced..." :news:
I think that case is still going, not sure but that was the impression I got from another report I heard.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: