Black People Politics : Racist Michelle Obama Cartoon Sparks Social Media Debate

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Liberty, May 23, 2016.

1. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,280
    The underlying message is to make America White again, clearly a rejection of Michelle Obama's beauty, intelligence, and confidence.

An offensive cartoon titled #MakeTheFirstLadyGreatAgain exhibits a photo comparison of
    Michelle Obama and Melania Trump, giving the First Lady an unflattering masculine appearance “while Melania appears feminine and pageant-ready, sporting heavy makeup and white gloves,” according to Mic.

The underlying message is to make America White again, clearly a rejection of Michelle Obama’s beauty, intelligence, and confidence. And we’re not here for it.

[​IMG]

Read more

http://newsone.com/3436320/racist-michelle-obama-cartoon-sparks-social-media-debate/

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,280
    Michelle looks better than ever!

[​IMG]

3. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,280
    Well, I think the Obamas are the most attractive family that has EVER been in the White House. And, I don't think it will stop in November.

4. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,280
    Yes. Everything that goes wrong will be blamed on Barack for the next century.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +10,004
    Liberty ... i agree with you.

It's shameful the way the Obamas have been done, compared to others who had the job.

The fact that they will not allow him the Supreme Court nomination ... so sad.

It should be a wake-up call for the rest of us ... in case any bodee wondered.

The promotion, opportunity, etc. ... you think is yours? ... don't blink.

It's really said. I could almost cry. Haunting memories of mistreatment.

Very very sad.

We can say ... the Obamas did it well ... :score:

:heart:

Destee

6. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,280
    The difference would be that Bush left the country within 2 weeks of economic collapse, and Barack saved the day, imo.

7. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,057
    The racist machine negativity distribution system has to be the most efficient system ever. Just show 1 black person and they will broadcast it to every other black person. So instead of degrading 1 person, you can degrade millions. Just put it out... and they'll spread your message of hate and intolerance for you!

That, my friends, is a perfect system.

8. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,280
    The president should represent the people. He couldn't unilaterally pass legislation on behalf of AA people alone. And, that is where WE went wrong. We expected him to change things on our behalf. We voted for him and went home. Meanwhile the LGBT community stayed in his a@@ for 8 years making demands and following up on promises made. Barack said to us that "You have to hold me accountable". Meaning you have to rally for your causes, so I can justify the things I do for you. I can say they are out there on the front lawn making demands, then I have no choice.

The squeaky wheel gets the oil. We did nothing, until lately, and now it's too late. I think WE are to blame. Not Barack.

9. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,280
    Right

10. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,280
    I had this very conversation with a friend who lives overseas and I was very disappointed that he couldn't see how racism wreaks havoc in the lives of AAs today. It sounded like something a racist white person would say. He is convinced that the USA is this "Justice For All" country. At first I was furious. It was like he was blaming the status of AAs in this country on us. Then after really thinking about it the next day, I realized that it's the propaganda that the USA puts out there in the world. You have to be here to understand the hypocrisy. He says things like why don't Black people build their own infrastructure? I'm fuming then. As every single thing we build they (WP) destroy. He just doesn't get it. But, at least now I understand why. We are making .76 on the dollar white folks are getting, and it doesn't matter how educated, or brilliant we are. He can't accept that.