Black People : Racist Mexican Gangs Ethnic Cleansing Blacks In L.A.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.

Latino thugs indiscriminately murder blacks regardless of gang membership, genocidal purge aligns with radical Aztlan theology

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet
    Monday, January 22, 2007

Racist Mexican gangs are indiscriminately targeting blacks who aren't even involved in gang culture, as part of an orchestrated ethnic cleansing program that is forcing black people to flee Los Angeles. The culprit of the carnage is the radical Neo-Nazi liberation theology known as La Raza, which calls for the extermination of all races in America besides Latinos, and is being bankrolled by some of the biggest Globalists in the U.S.

A story carried on the liberal website Alternet, charts an explosion in brutal murders of blacks by Hispanic street gangs in L.A. Far from being gang on gang violence, the Latinos are targeting innocent blacks in accordance with a concerted ethnic cleansing campaign that seeks to eradicate all blacks from Hispanic neighborhoods.

In one instance, 21-year-old Anthony Prudhomme was shot in the face with a .25-caliber semi-automatic while lying on a futon inside his apartment, slain by a Latino gang known as the Avenues as part of a racist terror campaign in which gang members earn "stripes" for each black person they kill.

In one typical case," writes journalist Brentin Mock, "Three members of the Pomona 12 attacked an African-American teenager, Kareem Williams, in his front yard in 2002. When his uncle, Roy Williams, ran to help his nephew, gang member Richard Diaz told him, "******* have no business living in Pomona because this is 12th Street territory." According to witnesses, Diaz then told the other gang members, "Pull out the gun! Shoot the *******! Shoot the *******!"

The fatwah against blacks began in the mid-nineties, with a 1995 LAPD report concluding that Latinos had vowed to "Eradicate black citizens from the gang neighborhood." In a follow up report on the situation in east Los Angeles, the LAPD warned that "Local gangs will attack any black person that comes into the city."

The author notes that since 1990 the African-American population of Los Angeles has halved, partly as a result of rampant illegal immigration and that there are noticeably fewer blacks walking the streets because many have been forced to relocate in fear of the racist gangs.

Click Here To Read Entire Article

:heart:

Destee

2. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    "Neo-Nazi liberation theology kown as La Raza"

I have never heard of anything more ridiculous in my life.

I just dont get where some folks are getting ideas from these days. LA RAZA is not a liberation THEOLOGY and when the various MECHAS in the 70s first organized BLACK STUDENTS were their main allies.

So to label "La Raza" as NEO-NAZI is obvious an attempt to further divide Black and Brown communities and to direct more Blacks into an anti-Latino, anti-immigration, conservative, rightest position.

I am sure Cesar Chavez, Huey Newton and Dr. King are rolling over in their graves a million times over.

This is what happens when Black folks in La-La get fooled by opportunist mis"leadership by charlatans such as Najee Ali.

Again, folks are tricked by the LAPD propaganda CRASH gang.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    talking about a twist can this group really push all blacks out of LA.....?

4. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42

Brother RICH,

Notice that the article bases this argument on a 1995 LAPD POLICE REPORT.

The one gang it mentions, the "AVES" are based in Highland Park, which is centered around NORTH Figueroa.

Ironically, the history of the CRIPS goes back to a Black gang called the "Avenues" but who were centered areound SOUTH Figueroa and Hoover.

The NORTH "Aves" are not even able to control an area outside of Highland park and if they go a few miles south on the 259 Bus they will run into gangs from El Sereno and old school 18th Street. So, the answer is NO. Ain't no way. The "AVES" are a smaller set than the Hoovers, Eight Trays of Rolling 60s CRIPS, and even smaller than some Blood sets such as the BPS.

I KNOW. I lived in "AVE" turf for 16 years with not a single problem. I often rode the bus through their hood going to Pasadena, or coming from taking the Gold line from work. No problem. Out late all times of the night. Eating at a local TACO restaurant or a few burger joints. Never witnessed a problem even when playing basketball at Highland Park gym or even further north in Eagle Rock. In fact, the Latinos had more problems fighting with the Filipinos at Eagle Rock.

I LIVED between AVE 57 and AVE 60. 1990-2005.

This area was much SAFER than it was where I lived in South Central. So many CRIP sets there, more of a problem with Brothers killing Brothers than anything.

Every since the REPUBLICANS took over the Governorship of Cali, going back to Deukmejian and Pete Wilson, they have promoted this anti-Latin, ant0immigrant, anti-gang agenda to further divide Black and brown youth to keep them from COALITION BUILDING, at the college and high school levels.

At the same time, what is happening is the BGF and the Mexican Mafia have taken over the drug trade, leaving out the Aryan Brotherhood, and now are shaking down each other.

Thats why they trying to get Blacks to sympathize with the white who also have been attacked. They dont talk about that. How Latinos and whites and Armenians have been battling in schools such as Hollywood High Schol. Latin street gangs against Armenian Pride.

This is a SCARE TACTIC to break up the Black/Brown "alliance" which elected Mayor Villaraigosa, WHO IS MY FORMER COUNCILMAN. The "Aves" are located in Antonio's "power base". And some of his most trusted election campaign officials were BLACK men and women.

5. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Another thing brother RICH,

A lot of Blacks have been leaving california, period because the cost of living, especially housing, is too high.

Moving to Las Vegas, Phoenix, Atlanta, El Paso, Houston, etc.

There is a general trend for Blacks "returning home" to their southern roots and its been going on for some time. And many who lived in South Central LA have gone out to San Bernardino, Riverside, Duarte, Hesperia, Rialto, Lancaster, Palmdale,....areas where there is more affodable housing.

Each city I mentioned has sizeable "latino" populations. So, why would they leave an area with Latinos, to move to areas where, in some cases, there are even more "latinos"?

6. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Lets look at some simple facts.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/06/06037.html

According to this study by the COUNTY of LOS ANGELES, the % of Blacks in 2005 was 9.7% residing in LA COUNTY, compared to 6.7% for the STATE of California.

The trick here is that the % of non-Hispanic whites for Los Angeles county is substantially LOWER than the state population, and the "white" Latinos are used to pump up the number of "whites".

The thing is that the LA RAZA advocates, the hard core DONT CONSIDER THEMSELVES WHITE!

So, who do they pose a greater threat to? Blacks, who recognize they are "BROWN".....or "whites" who "claimin" them to inflate their numbers?!

7. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42

The percentage of BLACKS living in the CITY of Los Angeles is even higher (11.2%)......4.5% higher than the STATE %.

Notice that the STATE of California has a higher % of ASIANS, but Los Angeles still has a slightly higher % of Blacks than Asian.

Blacks=11.2%
    Asians=10.0%

8. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Are there any Latino forums speaking against these accusations?

9. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    What's REALLY goin' On...

For example, the city of COMPTON,
    http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/06/0615044.html

Persons reporting some other race, percent, 2000 37.3%

Given the high percentages for Blacks and Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin which combines for 97.1% of the overall population, these include those who identify as "Persons reporting some other race" (i.e. "biracial", "mixed") or "Persons reporting two or more races" (i.e. black/white, black/hispanic, black/Samoan. white/Hispanic).

I picked Compton because I also lived and taught in Compton (grew up in Compton part-time raised by grandmother in early elementary school) and witnessed similar situation as in La-La but difference is Compton has maintained a larger Black community, percentage-wise. There is a long history of gang problems between Black and latino gangs in Compton but its not worse than the CRIP vs Piru rivalry.

Another aspect of the report in question is its timing. Before the murder of Tupac Shakur, when the LAPD RAMPART DIVISION was under a corruption scandal investigation.

Since RAMPART blew up there has been a heavy propaganda campaign directed at "Black/Latino rivalry" by the LAPD while, at the same time, the RAMPART DIVISION's main perpetrators were David MACK and Rafael PEREZ.

BLACK/LATINO COPS with GANG TIES!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. genocidal latin gangs