Chief Elder Osiris : racist group on Billboard Charts :idea:

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
racist group on Billboard Charts :idea:

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

Lynx and Lamb, the True representative of the Past and present of america and the white world and I must say, Black folks need to stop being reactionaries, full of irrational emotion every time the Truth and Reality come and slap us against the head, which seem to cause our Brain to become more dysfunctional.

First of all what little Lynx and Lamb is displaying is not Racism but a Defined Prejudice toward Black people, a prejudice that reflect the fact that they have been taught well, concerning the disrespect they show for Black People.

Black people need to get up off of our ignorant box and pay attention to little Lynx and Lamd message, instead of reacting to the Truth they display and speak of how they feel toward Black people.

I resent not one word that these girls are saying, nor am I supprised at what they are suggesting, because what they are suggesting is already in motion as I write, so the question I have for Black people, what are you actively going to do about such Truth that reflect the attitude and behavior of white people toward you Black Folks?

So let me remind you that Marching and carrying pickets signs and singing we shall over come and keep hope alive,all of that wishful believing has been tried, yet here you are in america pretending to be so pissed off because of the fact that these two little girls represent the True fabric of america Racism breeded by the White Power of the world in general, as they express through the action of their prejudice expression about us Black folks.

How pitiful and sad we Black Folks are and I mean it cover all of us, whether we be in the Diaspora, Europe, Asia and Afrika, we Black folks are a pitiful Lot, always reacting to the obvious, when it come to observing the Prejudice expression of white people toward Black people as if there is some where on this planet where Black Folks are so loved by White, Arab, and Jewish people, so much until Racism is no more and Prejudice has been long forgotten to the point of no mental practice is around anymore.

I urge Little Lynx and Lamb to sing on and continue to be Truthful to your Mind as you write the lyrics that express your belief which you have been taught so well concerning your prejudice toward Black people, you represent your Racewell, because so far, all we are going to do is show frustration, express high octane irrational emotions concerning your action, which only imply the continued judgement we hold about america and white people in general, which reflect that we can not accept the fact that Black Folks are despised by those other worlds that are opposite to us black people, as our undying Love remain for them in Jesus name.

We have become a Fool for those Racist and Prejudice people when it come to Black people, the biggest fool of all that are on this planet call Earth.

Here Is Loving You
Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
FWIOAM / SRM

In ChatAfriK@yahoogrou ps.com, Septasam@... wrote:
>
>
>
> fyi
> Brother Hodari
>
>
> Please note: forwarded message attached
>
>
> this is what i meant by music can be a weapon.... or a TOOL!!
>
> Haziq
>
>
>
>
> ABC news story:
> www.abcnews. go.com/Primetime /story?id= 1231684
>
> Racist White Girl Group on Billboard Charts
>
> RACISM GROWS, September 22, 2006
> By Claudia Rosett and George Russell
>
>
> What does it mean for Black America when a "black hate" music duo debuts on the Billboard Album Chart?
>
> This week, the Billboard Album Chart's top five is packed with nothing but new releases, with Bakersfield' s (CA) Pop duo Prussian Blue shocking the nation by taking #4 after selling 91, 000 copies of "End of A Black World" its first week out. The album is also serving as the soundtrack to a remake of one of the most controversial movies in U.S. history "Birth Of A Nation".
>
>
> "End of A Black World" is the third and most successful album for 12 and 13 year old girls Lamb and Lynx, who have recently relocated to a private compound in Salt Lake City , Utah after their last album gained them national attention and death threats. The girls were lost, especially in December of 2005 when their father was shot twice by an AME Minister. However, their father survived and their career was revived by what seems to be an unfathomable paradigm shift in
> American values.
>
> "It really breaks my heart to see those two girls spewing out that kind of garbage, " said Ted Shaw, civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund.
>
> "This is bull****. Right now I am more so shocked that an album advocating the extermination of the black race could be so widely received by America," continued Shaw, who plans to protest the girls' album and call for black artists to boycott Billboard.
>
> Jessie Jackson of The Rainbow PUSH Coalition gave the following statement, "White America has spoken. Billboard has spoken. This is only the beginning."
>
>
> The beginning is just what Lynx and Lamb, who have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April, are hoping for. "We hope to bring about change in our people, " said Lamb. "We hope that our album and the movie "Birth Of A Nation" will show our people exactly what needs to be done to make this country safe and white."
>
>
> When asked about their inspiration for their latest efforts, Lynx gave this response. "I saw white people hating white people. I was afraid that America wanted to be black," said Lynx. "I saw that funny ******'s show where he made a mockery of the KKK and white people were laughing. This broke my heart."
>
> Lynx was speaking of Actor/Comedian Dave Chapelle and his comic sketch depicting a blind, African American, Ku Klux Klan leader who was unaware that he was not white. Dave Chapelle is also believed to be the inspiration of their single, "Funny Rich ******," which describes the gruesome fate of blacks who taunt whites. Dave Chapelle was not availible for comment.
>
>
> Prussian Blue appear to have gone from one of America 's dirty little secrets to Pop princesses overnight. The group is now fielding offers from major record labels such as MGM and Geffen. This may be only the beginning.
>
>
>
> Track Listing for "End Of A Black World"
>
> 1) Dawn of A New White World
> 2) Birth Of A Nation
> 3) Purest Soul
> 4) Tainted Blood
> 5) Affirmative Blaction
> 6) Reggin & Ekik
> 7) The Cleansing (interlude)
> 8) Short Drop and A Quick Stop
> 9) Burning Cross
> 10) N.A.A.C.P. (******* Against A Colorless People)
> 11) Funny Rich ******
> 12) Crack Babies
> 13) ****** Lovers
> 14) No Darkie In Me
> 15) End Of A Black World
> 16) Hess' Praye
>

I agree with the general theme of your message.
but for general infomation

the end of a black world album thing is a hoax it never existed its one of those internet created urban myths.

There was something about this album posted on a forum of mine and we did an investigation.
Prussian blue as WN go are soft core and don't tend to use the n word ectra in their music.

here is the official prussian blue statement regarding the fictional end of a black world album.

http://www.officialprussianblue.net/showthread.php?t=3319

the story itself originates from a black parody site were they make up parody stories which they make clear aren't true.
But some jokers got it into their head that posting the story around on several big and well known sites as though it was real would be a fun idea and then the "Chinese whisper" effect started.

But the end of the Black world album has never exsisted its similar to the Eminem being killed in a car crash and the Tupac still being alive stuff its an internet created myth.
heres the original site and the story in its original context which makes clear its a fake story made up for comic purposes.

Check october satire
http://www.playahata.com/pages/satires/satires2006.htm
Main site
http//playahata.com/
So its one of those don't believe the hype things
I agree with your sentiments though

Thank you beloved for the information you have shared with us on this matter, when it come to the Racism and Prejudice regarding white people attitude and behavior shown toward black people in america and else where in general, we should not parody that which is True and Real, becausae Truth and Rreality is beyond to be made to seem to be ridiculos and it end up being the one responsible for the parody looking like a fool.

Racism and Unjustified prejudice is to serious a reality to Black people for it to be implied in a parody.

Just my thoughts, maybe I am to serious when it come to these matters, if so, forgive me all of you, beloved.

I can not Laugh at myself when I can see me hanging from a Rope still, held by oppressing hands of Racism and prejudice.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Chief Elder Osiris said:
Thank you beloved for the information you have shared with us on this matter, when it come to the Racism and Prejudice regarding white people attitude and behavior shown toward black people in america and else where in general, we should not parody that which is True and Real, becausae Truth and Rreality is beyond to be made to seem to be ridiculos and it end up being the one responsible for the parody looking like a fool.

Racism and Unjustified prejudice is to serious a reality to Black people for it to be implied in a parody.

Just my thoughts, maybe I am to serious when it come to these matters, if so, forgive me all of you, beloved.

I can not Laugh at myself when I can see me hanging from a Rope still, held by oppressing hands of Racism and prejudice.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

The POWER and STRENGTH of OUR ELDERS!

I LOVE it! (And fear it...WE should ALL take Heed.)

ROARIN.......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back