Black Education / Schools : Racist Death Threats looms over Ohio college

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
Racial threat puts Ohio college on alert, on edge

An attacker could find many places to hide at Hocking College, a campus carved into a forest in the Appalachian foothills. And with the threat of a mass killing looming over black students at the community college, Allen Edwards is steering clear of the trees.
Read more...

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Racist Death Threats looms over Ohio college

Racial threat puts Ohio college on alert, on edge

An attacker could find many places to hide at Hocking College, a campus carved into a forest in the Appalachian foothills. And with the threat of a mass killing looming over black students at the community college, Allen Edwards is steering clear of the trees.
Read more...

MsInterpret,

Thanks for this information and link, if at all possible, please give us the update February 02, 2010...I find the below very interesting:

But the threat at Hocking, with its racially tense environment, is sending ripples through the area. Students and faculty members at Ohio University in nearby Athens are also on alert. Short of stationing police officers in the woods - which Hocking lacks the manpower to do - officials there say vigilance remains the best defense.

MsInterpret,

Thanks for this information and link, if at all possible, please give us the update February 02, 2010...I find the below very interesting:

But the threat at Hocking, with its racially tense environment, is sending ripples through the area. Students and faculty members at Ohio University in nearby Athens are also on alert. Short of stationing police officers in the woods - which Hocking lacks the manpower to do - officials there say vigilance remains the best defense.

Yup I will keep Destee posted...

I just hope and pray it won't happen...

Where are the Real Black Panthers when you need them?

Only someone who fears death can take a threat like this seriously. What they need to do is arm themselves (on the low of course), band together, ALL OF THE BLACK STUDENTS. Hold a press conference and announce they got the threat and whenever these chumps are ready they know where the school is at. Looking over you shoulder is no way to live, this is just distracting them from learning, which is the reason behind this. Nothing is going to happen. This was started by an idiot who's looking for attention to make up for poor social skils.

Somebody should hold a press conference and say "I WISH A MUTHAF'R WOULD TRY US" and you'll see how quick that threat dissipates. Of course you don't want to start an all out war but just by them showing some resistance to the fear will show the chumps who started this, that the chump is insignificant.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back