Black Sports : Racist cowards a.k.a. soccer fans

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
I caught the feature on sportscenter last night of these so called neo nazi groups in europe spewing racist slurs and throwing bananas at afrikan soccer players. these cowards are jelous, these afrikan atheletes are dominating the sport, they are at the top of the game. The report was in spain, these devils literally look and act like animals in the stANDS.

MAYBE THE AFRIKANS SHOULD THROW DOG BISCUITS Back at them (after all im sure they smell like it ). I fear for the safety of these players, there are not populations of blacks in europe like the u.s. at least not as large., i know its for the money but why in helll would anyone want to live in europe? i hope they (afrikan players) bring some toasty heat to games. or where ever they go for that matter....

with the world cup coming i wonder if we will see an incident. the euro police just sit there while these maggots is like holding skin head rallies in the stands. these soccer oficials have threatened to discipline players but not fans. all i can think of is maybe these players should retaliate with violence. what else will shut these maggots up? then again they're vastly out numbered i mean we have all seen how these rabbid animals act at soccer games. these players are literally surrounded by thousands drunken animals ..

http://search.espn.go.com/keyword/search?searchString=racism+in+soccer

That Jones Boy said:
Soccer fans are varilently racist the Eastern European fans are even wrse than the others.
Though racism worldwide ar soccer matches is pretty wide spread.

okay so people from all countries taunt fans with racist slurs okay an eye 4 an eye thats cool lol why does the media just dwell on the whites then?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back