Black People : RACIST AT MY JOB

Thank you guys!
I will definately do so!
I wrote his supervisor,administration,and manager who are the same as mine!
I will go through the chain on commands and create that list Isaiah told me about!
Spicy I wish I could fire him he would have been fired on the spot with my footprint imbedded in his ***!!
I was so upset when I wrote him up I forgot to mention he referred to me as sistah souuljah as I was addressing him!
I was already sick and tired of him doing this!
The slave comment set me on fire!
I am still very pissed!,he better not talk to me,touch me or occupy my space

Isaiah said:
Go to the EEOC at your job, and write up a report on him...

Go to your supervisor and write up a report on him....

Go to your union delegate, and write up a grievance against him...

Create a long and extensive paper trail of complaints against this fool...

If your Union fails to help you, or your supervisor does nothing to help you, file a complaint with the National Labor Relations Board of the Federal Government... This is a very effective agency, as they have the power to withold federal funds from certain sub-contractors, and municipal agencies... You must first follow their procedures first, however... Remember, Cursed Heart, creat a PAPER TRAIL on this fool that he will never forget - as long as you're BLACK...

If only more people realized race is just a social construct, incidents like this wouldn't happen. Seriously though this is good advice. CH you want to create a paper trial and go through the proper channels. If you do that and your job does not remove this guy, the company itself becomes liable for creating a hostile work environment for you.

cursed heart said:
Thank you guys!
I will definately do so!
I wrote his supervisor,administration,and manager who are the same as mine!
I will go through the chain on commands and create that list Isaiah told me about!
Spicy I wish I could fire him he would have been fired on the spot with my footprint imbedded in his ***!!
I was so upset when I wrote him up I forgot to mention he referred to me as sistah souuljah as I was addressing him!
I was already sick and tired of him doing this!
The slave comment set me on fire!
I am still very pissed!,he better not talk to me,touch me or occupy my space

Sister, calm down. Don't get mad--Get even! I agree with Brother Isaiah. Get that paper trail going right now. Date, time of day, and the other important details, including his tone of voice, his threatening body language, the offensive words, how he belittled and intimidated you.

ALWAYS write EVERYTHING down-if he even looks at you in the wrong way. VERY IMPORTANT: Whenever you talk back to him, don't say it loud enough for others to hear *unless* you want others to hear what you say to prove that you felt unsafe. I mean you don't want others to say later that you were disrespectful to him or insubordinate. If he stands too close to you when he's talking to you, that's physical intimidation and possibly sexual harrassment because you can say he was aroused and also used his body to threaten you, a woman.

Cussing somebody out will work against you in an employment situation, but a paper trail will stop him in his tracks and can have him apologizing in the future (in the event of an apology, get it in writing), and even put you in better standing.

Don't let him or anyone know that you're keeping a journal on him and ALWAYS carry your journal in your pocketbook--never leave it at work even when you go to lunch.

Trust me. You can destroy him with those words you write because when you do write him up, you must send copies to all the supervisors all the way up the chain and everywhere else you can think of. Somebody will pay attention and nobody is going to take the fall for him.

But don't give him extra ammunition to use against you because when things come to a head, he will DEFINITELY also have his paper trail on you, whether he had to make it all up or not.

panafrica said:
If only more people realized race is just a social construct, incidents like this wouldn't happen. Seriously though this is good advice. CH you want to create a paper trial and go through the proper channels. If you do that and your job does not remove this guy, the company itself becomes liable for creating a hostile work environment for you.

I had a Black male supervisor once who did things like this to me. I could write a book about that experience. This is how I know how to handle this type of creature. They come in all colors.

cursed heart said:
I have been trying to ignore him but he is a walking talking racist,illiterate s.o.b .
He was speaking to me and he was discussing breaks at work.
So I told him I dont get breaks often so he says yeah right I'm not dumb,you're talking to a white guy not a brother!
Wtf?????????//
Then he goes on to say who were slaves me or you?
I told him you came with nothing but hate and stole everything now please step the fluck away from me and learn how to read!He kept going on and on and I said please for your own good step the hell away!
I could not and cannot contain my anger!
he is walking around whistling with his bologna smelling :explode:
Man I am about to explode:explode:
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sister as others have said report him but do not engage his foolishness. Stay professional. Stay level headed. Some white people like to openly test brothers and sisters at the job to see how far they can go with you. If you let him, he'll use the "N" word (not talking about you of course) to describe our people. As mad as he makes do not stoop to the level of his stupidity. Most corporations have a no tolerance policy when is comes to harrassment whether it be racial or sexual. Women have tremendous power in these situations. Enough power to get people terminated. No corporation wants a lawsuit or bad publicity. The key here is you want this clown to stop bothering you. That's it. Whatever happens to him is not your concern. All that matters is that he leaves you alone...

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back