Black People : ''Racism'' / ''White Supremacy''... Fact or Fiction?

10245584_10201794637569264_1813305953002905265_n.jpg

No, you are reposting the same answers... and its not like these were debating points since if you literally read the posts, they were agreements in different aspects of it.. but because these were different from what you were able to accept or see or feel the same as you, you continued on...

which is why I said... already answered, on to a new aspect... yet you repost the same questions and issues which were agreed upon or discussed, 3-4 posts back. so lets do a check list
1) we already spoke about the differences of the evil and malicious behavior which is the nature of whites using the tool of war... first war was discussed as a tool which all humans has used in order to settle differences, and made distinction of this first because then you are able to substantiate the difference in INTENT which war is used and on so many levels it is done.

2) we already discussed the philosophy of their monotheistic religions and how it is used on a political arena against non white civilizations in order to gain resources with the referenced material being Yurugu...

3) we discussed the counter measure of the hate, with you advising correctly that the promotion of true world history should be placed in the curriculum of every civilization, and myself pointing out the reality of such of the whites actually allowing their number 1 tool to be used to uplift all on the level of humanity on the same playing field.

4) we already discussed the white's ability to plagiarize the works of African history, sciences, and art along with their ability to destroy evidence that it has been anything else.

5) We are already both in agreement of the monuments left behind as to our influences on other cultures as it was already mentioned in others threads you reposted the very same information in when in the discussion of 'blackenizing' the world's achievements.

When I said already answered, it literally means already answered, agreed upon, and nothing further could be said upon it because we have simply just did it... so unlike copying and pasting the same things repeatedly in a thread, I wait for new input to be discussed. I mean seriously... did you blatantly do this in the post above this one?

For example if there was easily verifiable proof [as highlighted by the 17 Olmec Heads unearthed in Mexico to date/have you seen the photos] of a European/white as opposed to Hutu/Bantu/Black/African presence in the Americas as bearers of culture and technology circa 400 – 1300 BCE; don’t you think that that fact would have been rammed down our throats 24/7 by the status quo’s mass media, in stark contrast to the manner in which the African Olmecs are still being ignored/whitewashed out of the history we’re poisoning our youth with, TODAY?

For example if there was easily verifiable proof [as highlighted by the 17 Olmec Heads unearthed in Mexico to date/have you seen the photos] of a European/white as opposed to Hutu/Bantu/Black/African presence in the Americas as bearers of culture and technology circa 400 – 1300 BCE; don’t you think that that fact would have been rammed down our throats 24/7 by the status quo’s mass media, in stark contrast to the manner in which the African Olmecs are still being ignored/whitewashed out of the history we’re poisoning our youth with, TODAY?

There was no creativity with the truth, point out the inaccuracies to which was said...

Its not like history didn't show you the tactics which they used and will use against the current education system... or the siphoning of the world's resources... or the evil intent used for war... its really the same thing posted...

[QUOTE="Deacs, post: 869991, member: 33014" You are really not saying anything new... yes, Europeans will destroy the former achievements of a civilization.. yes, Europeans have stolen knowledge and claimed that they discovered it along with destroying the heritage of people which they seek to enslave. yes, Europeans have undertaking many genocides based on ethnicity, religion, political ideology, and simply greed. When did I assert that my information is NEW as opposed to totally marginalized/ignored by the status quo in general, their mass media/mis-education system specifically?

Every one of these facts can be found in any of their history books without even consulting our own... that is nothing new, their tactics are nothing new.. what is the NEW point which are you trying to make? Because you are preaching common knowledge... literally, and redundantly dude. In your opinion, don't you realize that anyone reading this thread can plainly see that I have made assertions, asked relevant questions in a specific context only to be sent this jumbled mess above, to sort through [are YOU genuinely this CONFUSED]?

Is addressing assertions and answering questions in the very direct manner possible with this medium too technically challenging for YOU? ROFLMAO

[QUOTE="Deacs, post: 869991, member: 33014" More like your rainbow bright posting style is challenging, liable to give people strokes... but your assertions are repetitive... literally... and been answered in the plainest of fashions... literally. Without the need for the redundancy. Even posted within quotations correctly to make it easier to find... numbered, so the repetitive asinine questioning answered previously could be found and easily followed. Easily followed without the context/assertion/question that they are addressing [like this] is either YOU being somewhat CLUELESS or very creative with the TRUTH, while still so very desperately aspiring for OVERVIEW, how is it my fault if you're not very good at this form of discussion/debate?

[QUOTE="Deacs, post: 869991, member: 33014" Don't you understand that no matter how many times you attempt to redress the many crimes committed by the same criminal.. they are simply in series... they are habitual offenders, uncreative in their brutality and in their methods. There is literally nothing new. The method of war is a universal vehicle, but their motives, their intent is literally the same regardless of era which they are in. Why were YOU attempting to universalize their so consistently maliciously EVIL behaviour as the human condition, even contrasting it to our ongoing internal conflicts in Africa, when it is in fact a very integral part of the European collective ego/asili as opposed to ours [as underlined by the manner in which ALL the wolves, wild boars, bears etc that used to roam Europe were exterminated hundreds of years ago, in stark contrast to Africa's many large predators still existing TODAY]?

[QUOTE="Deacs, post: 869991, member: 33014" Their philosophy called monotheistic religion along with politics speak of the very same duality as mentioned before in Yurugu... and past that, there is nothing that is required to be said about them... because they are on a cycle. Which means what, had you actually read Yurugu you would have a far clearer knowledge of the RHETORICAL ETHICAL behaviour/Hypocrisy as standard with regard to the way Europeans relate to non-whites in general, the peoples of African ethnicity specifically, or are you impressed with the liberation/democratization of Afghanistan [to bring their heroin production back up to maximum], Iraq, Libya and the ongoing carnage in Syria that has cost over a million non-white lives while systematically freeing them from total control of their country's natural resources?

[QUOTE="Deacs, post: 869991, member: 33014" Now that we finally got past addressing the serial crimes of them... what is your plan to take care of it? The solutions is the current issue. We know racism exist... we know the creators, we know the attributes of what racism is... we know the many forms and tactics which they use in order to create the situation applicable to them.. what is the counter strategy?
[/QUOTE] Wouldn’t the easiest starting point be the projection and promotion of our TRUE history [as unearthed and published by our own scholars] in general to update the history curriculum taught in all of our communities and countries in the USA, UK and the rest of the Diaspora, and even more critically in Africa itself?
Specifically this curriculum update should focus on our so diverse range eof totally marginalized and ignored by the current status quo contributions to civilization in every area of human activity over the last 5000 years, which would also be very cathartic [works for ME] with regard to encouraging our people in general, our youth specifically, that THEY can make the African Renaissance a REALITY in the 21st century; which also explains why our enemies are so determined to keep us ignorant of the TRUTH?

Why do you think ALL European cultures project and promote prominent Greeks like, Plato, Socrates, Hippocrates and Pythagoras [who studied in Nubia/Khemet/Egypt for 22 years, yet still considered himself a BOY in comparison to his African tutors] and co as the first in every scientific/academic field; despite the easily verifiable FACT that they all either studied in Khemet or were taught by a Greek who had?

We could not start with the Olmec Heads, especially as they are STILL being marginalized totally ignored TODAY, or are you unaware of the FACT that the current research points to both their language and script being Mande?

images

images

[QUOTE="Deacs, post: 870129, member: 33014" They have already been answered...[/QUOTE] Why are YOU being so creative with the TRUTH [answered as a jumbled time wasting mess/this medium really is too technical for you, isn't it], assuming that everyone is functionally illiterate, whereas isn't what YOU and your ilk truly hate about message boards like this the FACT that you can RUN but you cant HIDE?

Don't worry, I'm not going to hold my breath/put any cash at all on you EVER posting any direct answers to the questions in this post [why is your best so far below par], as I'd very definitely expire/lose the cash, wouldn't I?

At least you're astute enough to KNOW that when you cannot PUT UP it is better to SHUT UP, isn't it?

[QUOTE="Deacs, post: 870129, member: 33014" When I said already answered, it literally means already answered, agreed upon, and nothing further could be said upon it because we have simply just did it... so unlike copying and pasting the same things repeatedly in a thread, I wait for new input to be discussed. I mean seriously... did you blatantly do this in the post above this one?

There was no creativity with the truth, point out the inaccuracies to which was said...What was your answer with regard to the Olmec script/other questions underlined above, and what do you KNOW about the original Khemetian calendar format as opposed to the so very very confused Eurocentric GARBAGE we're currently afflicted with?

[QUOTE="Deacs, post: 870129, member: 33014" Its not like history didn't show you the tactics which they used and will use against the current education system... or the siphoning of the world's resources... or the evil intent used for war... its really the same thing posted...[/QUOTE] Really, so why do YOU and your ilk ALWAYS end up running away like this as opposed to just addressing and answering [or is this medium too technical for YOU]?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Deacs, post: 869991, member: 33014" You are really not saying anything new... yes, Europeans will destroy the former achievements of a civilization.. yes, Europeans have stolen knowledge and claimed that they discovered it along with destroying the heritage of people which they seek to enslave. yes, Europeans have undertaking many genocides based on ethnicity, religion, political ideology, and simply greed. When did I assert that my information is NEW as opposed to totally marginalized/ignored by the status quo in general, their mass media/mis-education system specifically; as highlighted by the ongoing attempt to BULLY Russia in the Ukraine TODAY, which the Russians/Putin aren't having/are quite efficiently countering aren't THEY?

[QUOTE="Deacs, post: 869991, member: 33014" Every one of these facts can be found in any of their history books without even consulting our own... that is nothing new, their tactics are nothing new.. what is the NEW point which are you trying to make? Because you are preaching common knowledge... literally, and redundantly dude. In your opinion, don't you realize that anyone reading this thread can plainly see that I have made assertions, asked relevant questions in a specific context only to be sent this jumbled mess above, to sort through [are YOU genuinely this CONFUSED]?

Is addressing assertions and answering questions in the very direct manner possible with this medium too technically challenging for YOU? ROFLMAO

[QUOTE="Deacs, post: 869991, member: 33014" More like your rainbow bright posting style is challenging, liable to give people strokes... but your assertions are repetitive... literally... and been answered in the plainest of fashions... literally. Without the need for the redundancy. Even posted within quotations correctly to make it easier to find... numbered, so the repetitive asinine questioning answered previously could be found and easily followed. Easily followed without the context/assertion/question that they are addressing [like this] is either YOU being somewhat CLUELESS or very creative with the TRUTH, while still so very desperately aspiring for OVERVIEW, how is it my fault if you're not very good at this form of discussion/debate?

[QUOTE="Deacs, post: 869991, member: 33014" Don't you understand that no matter how many times you attempt to redress the many crimes committed by the same criminal.. they are simply in series... they are habitual offenders, uncreative in their brutality and in their methods. There is literally nothing new. The method of war is a universal vehicle, but their motives, their intent is literally the same regardless of era which they are in. Why were YOU attempting to universalize their so consistently maliciously EVIL behaviour as the human condition, even contrasting it to our ongoing internal conflicts in Africa, when it is in fact a very integral part of the European collective ego/asili as opposed to ours [as underlined by the manner in which ALL the wolves, wild boars, bears etc that used to roam Europe were exterminated hundreds of years ago, in stark contrast to Africa's many large predators still existing TODAY]?

[QUOTE="Deacs, post: 869991, member: 33014" Their philosophy called monotheistic religion along with politics speak of the very same duality as mentioned before in Yurugu... and past that, there is nothing that is required to be said about them... because they are on a cycle. Which means what, had you actually read Yurugu you would have a far clearer knowledge of the RHETORICAL ETHICAL behaviour/Hypocrisy as standard with regard to the way Europeans relate to non-whites in general, the peoples of African ethnicity specifically, or are you impressed with the liberation/democratization of Afghanistan [to bring their heroin production back up to maximum], Iraq, Libya and the ongoing carnage in Syria that has cost over a million non-white lives while systematically freeing them from total control of their country's natural resources?

[QUOTE="Deacs, post: 869991, member: 33014" Now that we finally got past addressing the serial crimes of them... what is your plan to take care of it? The solutions is the current issue. We know racism exist... we know the creators, we know the attributes of what racism is... we know the many forms and tactics which they use in order to create the situation applicable to them.. what is the counter strategy?
[/QUOTE] Wouldn’t the easiest starting point be the projection and promotion of our TRUE history [as unearthed and published by our own scholars] in general to update the history curriculum taught in all of our communities and countries in the USA, UK and the rest of the Diaspora, and even more critically in Africa itself?
Specifically this curriculum update should focus on our so diverse range eof totally marginalized and ignored by the current status quo contributions to civilization in every area of human activity over the last 5000 years, which would also be very cathartic [works for ME] with regard to encouraging our people in general, our youth specifically, that THEY can make the African Renaissance a REALITY in the 21st century; which also explains why our enemies are so determined to keep us ignorant of the TRUTH?

Why do you think ALL European cultures project and promote prominent Greeks like, Plato, Socrates, Hippocrates and Pythagoras [who studied in Nubia/Khemet/Egypt for 22 years, yet still considered himself a BOY in comparison to his African tutors] and co as the first in every scientific/academic field; despite the easily verifiable FACT that they all either studied in Khemet or were taught by a Greek who had?

We could not start with the Olmec Heads, especially as they are STILL being marginalized totally ignored TODAY, or are you unaware of the FACT that the current research points to both their language and script being Mande?

images

images

[QUOTE="Deacs, post: 870129, member: 33014" They have already been answered...[/QUOTE] Why are YOU being so creative with the TRUTH [answered as a jumbled time wasting mess/this medium really is too technical for you, isn't it], assuming that everyone is functionally illiterate, whereas isn't what YOU and your ilk truly hate about message boards like this the FACT that you can RUN but you cant HIDE?

Don't worry, I'm not going to hold my breath/put any cash at all on you EVER posting any direct answers to the questions in this post [why is your best so far below par], as I'd very definitely expire/lose the cash, wouldn't I?

At least you're astute enough to KNOW that when you cannot PUT UP it is better to SHUT UP, isn't it?

[QUOTE="Deacs, post: 870129, member: 33014" When I said already answered, it literally means already answered, agreed upon, and nothing further could be said upon it because we have simply just did it... so unlike copying and pasting the same things repeatedly in a thread, I wait for new input to be discussed. I mean seriously... did you blatantly do this in the post above this one?

There was no creativity with the truth, point out the inaccuracies to which was said...What was your answer with regard to the Olmec script/other questions underlined above, and what do you KNOW about the original Khemetian calendar format as opposed to the so very very confused Eurocentric GARBAGE we're currently afflicted with?

[QUOTE="Deacs, post: 870129, member: 33014" Its not like history didn't show you the tactics which they used and will use against the current education system... or the siphoning of the world's resources... or the evil intent used for war... its really the same thing posted...[/QUOTE] Really, so why do YOU and your ilk ALWAYS end up running away like this as opposed to just addressing and answering [or is this medium too technical for YOU]?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back