Black People : ''Racism'' / ''White Supremacy''... Fact or Fiction?

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

your response did not mean anything to me. i could not figure out what you are saying.
therefore i will continue on with out your approval.

peace

Sure, that is fine with me, james!

Last edited:
Powerful words ... true statement!!!

Peace and Blessings

Questions

Pertaining to this alleged powerful statement.

he difference between now and in the past "before the hip negroes" is that in the past we did not have a doubt as to who the enemy was.
nowadays we waste much energy fighting with each other. there are devils everywhere practicing the art of distraction.
many of the negroes who consider themselves to be smarter than the rest get lost in the distraction.
thats the difference that i see.

Before the 'hip' negreos were born.

Was there also energy being wasted fighting with each other?

How effective was knowing exactly who the enemy was in the Black man/women's journey to knowing themselves?

And today just from your perspective, how effective would our liberation be if we concentrated more on regaining our knowledge of self?

Last question.

Is taking little slick jabs at each other gonna contribute any thing positive to you or my spiritual elevation?

:bye:

Peace

P.S.

I'm not accusing you directly or indirectly of taking little jabs at me. It's the 'thought police' here whom I seem to be at odds with. Your reply was just food for 'thought polices' ego.

Questions

Pertaining to this alleged powerful statement.

he difference between now and in the past "before the hip negroes" is that in the past we did not have a doubt as to who the enemy was.
nowadays we waste much energy fighting with each other. there are devils everywhere practicing the art of distraction.
many of the negroes who consider themselves to be smarter than the rest get lost in the distraction.
thats the difference that i see.

Before the 'hip' negreos were born.

Was there also energy being wasted fighting with each other?

How effective was knowing exactly who the enemy was in the Black man/women's journey to knowing themselves?

And today just from your perspective, how effective would our liberation be if we concentrated more on regaining our knowledge of self?

Last question.

Is taking little slick jabs at each other gonna contribute any thing positive to you or my spiritual elevation?

:bye:

Peace

P.S.

I'm not accusing you directly or indirectly of taking little jabs at me. It's the 'thought police' here whom I seem to be at odds with. Your reply was just food for 'thought polices' ego.

The worst enemy to any and every one is themselves homie. That is what the great teacher,preachers,pastors,immans,etc all the good books teach.I can see us defeat any so called system until we clean our on act up. This is not to say that i want to war with any of my brothers. I just want us to discuss what we are doing to ourselves than we can get a better picture of how we are affected by others. self introspection is often the hardest thing to do. I am not blind to the cause and effect of this system and whom it caters to. However one is a fool when they think that less than 20 percent of the entire world population is domanating the entire world with no help from any one else. I have just as much anger at this system as any one else however i want to win for real not just start another march parade or a guest spot on public access t.v with black sunglasses on! hotep

i think it was effective because it inhibited the infighting that we see today.

i think it would be very effective if people found true self knowledge.
the problem is there are so many out there teaching BS and so many of us are going for it.

introspection is often the hardest thing to do.

yes it is.

i think it was effective because it inhibited the infighting that we see today.

Effective how? And Effective when?

i think it would be very effective if people found true self knowledge.
the problem is there are so many out there teaching BS and so many of us are going for it.

There you go thinking again. I 'know' it will be effective, based on my own experience, and the effect it has on others.

Any program/religion that can steer a persons effort to use each and every life experience(meaning good or bad) as a means of bringing his/her divine attributes to the forefront of their existence will (not might) bring that indivi-dual to a greater understanding of themselves. That greater understanding will spill over to knowing others as well. It is my decision to dialog with whom I choose. I wanted hear all what Lokman had to say that was all. There is no reason for you take these cheap shots at me because of it. As far as me falling for anybodies B.S. How would you say I'm doing against yours?

:mad:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back