Black People : Racism: Trending Topic of 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.

From the article:

7. You give more money to White-led nonprofits, even when the nonprofit is focused on POC.

......This last reason goes to the heart of how even well-intentioned, White nonprofit leaders may inadvertently tokenize POC. I have had the benefit of working with many amazing White nonprofit workers and philanthropists over the years, all of who get the importance of

I ask what non profit didn't hire her because the article sounds/reads like it was written in anger, to me.
And why is she attacking and insulting people of color(POC) that work at non profits.

Just my take on the article.

Okay, there's a difference between White non profits and White-led non profits or White non profit leaders ... In fact, the article stresses how the leadership of non profits is predominantly White, to the detriment of it's cause and how they, white leadership, hire token people of color.

For example, a typical Board of Directors of almost any non profit looks like this, all White leadership:

1*tlc2Eupy4UuUDlfj9b9MMQ.jpeg

This is a photo of a [here unnamed] nonprofit board of directors. I won’t call this group out because honestly, this is the look of most BODs when I did a simple google search.

Conservatives Must Face Black America’s Dark Mirror
This is a universal matter of humanity and justice. Morality demands we take it seriously

Avi Woolf
3rd class Elder and managing editor at the Buckley Club. Stay awhile and learn something.
Sep 27

... For much of U.S. history, Black Americans inhabited a moral, legal, and societal universe which was a warped mirror image of how White Americans experienced the United States and how the United States saw itself. This reversal is so pervasive that I might even call the general Black American framework the anti-American Dream ...

https://arcdigital.media/conservatives-must-face-black-americas-dark-mirror-42a6725330d6

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back