Black People : Racism: Trending Topic of 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.

How To Fix Racial Inequities In The Workplace

Forbes
Home Page For The World’s Business Leaders.
Oct 26

As Next Avenue has noted, there are huge wealth and income disparities between blacks and whites in America (average wealth of white families was more than $500,000 higher than African Americans in 2013 and whites in 2015 earned $25.22 an hour, on average, compared with $18.49 for blacks). But what accounts for the huge labor market disparities between blacks and…

:rofl: ... :great:

America, it’s time to deport the white people
We’re bringing crime, we’re bringing drugs, we’re rapists…

Christopher Keelty

Writer, cartoonist, personal trainer, and nonprofit pro. | Twitter: @keeltyc.
Nov 6

... America, I’ve had it. Maybe it was the latest terror attack. Maybe it was the burden on our economy, or the threat to our liberties, but I’m on the train. I’m fed up with political correctness. I’m not coddling any more. We all know what the problem is.

It’s white people. Yes, I said it. I know it’s not popular, I know the mainstream media will have a field day, but we all know it’s true. If we want to Make America Great Again, we have to deport the white people ...

1*y-dNDxi4I0SsNXQkpHjC_w.jpeg

:rofl:

Why should I be civil to white people who don’t care about people of color?

Real Talk: WOC & Allies
The voices of WOC & Allies working against racism and oppression. PayPal.Me/RealTalkWOCAllies
Nov 8

... But if you just don’t want to get it — if you want to question my life experiences and those of other people of color; if you want to bring up the “race card”; black-on-black crime; the fact that you too grew up poor; or the Irish were slaves — then I say **** you!

Last edited:
The Kind Of Racism You Don’t Even Know You Have

Martie Sirois
@msirois74 Writer/contr. @HuffPost, etc.; founder, S.E.A.R.CH. for TGNC youth; & www.gendercreativelife.com; wife & proud mom of 2 cis teens and 1 trans tween.
Nov 20

Look, I get it. I totally understand your reluctance to discuss racism. I know that even hearing the words racism or worse, racist, feels accusatory — offensive, even. I hear you saying, “I’ve never personally owned a slave; why should I be held responsible for things that happened so long ago?” I also know how much you hate it when people “play the race card” to take away things you deserved, like that job…

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back