Black People : Racism: Trending Topic of 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.

Sorry Becky, those tears wont sell here, your tears speaks volume though :facepalm:

Fox News Host Cries Because Conversation On Race Makes Her 'Uncomfortable'

... “I know what’s in my heart and I know that I don’t think anyone is different, better or worse based on the color of their skin,” Francis said, wiping away tears. “But I feel like there is nothing any of us can say right now without being judged” ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-host-cries-because-014456740.html

Carla Herreria
HuffPostAugust 16, 2017

I'm a racist, but I want to change
We need to have difficult conversations with the people we vehemently disagree with the most

I woke up after Charlottesville and realized I am a racist. I am almost 30 years old, and I feel like I have just now opened my eyes; I want to learn to be less racist, I want to learn to be better, period ...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...ut-want-change-josh-langdon-column/572551001/

Josh Langdon, Cincinnati Enquirer Opinion

Basically, because the euro ethnics are now confronted with who they really are. They have no choice but to deal with the issue. They are finding many of their friends and associates coming out of the closet. Moreover, they are seeing themselves aligned with a leadership that is swimming against the tide of history

Last edited:
Basically, because the euro ethnics are now confronted with who they really are. They have no choice but to deal with the issue. They are finding many of their friends and associates coming out of the closet. Moreover, they are seeing themselves aligned with a leadership that is swimming against the tide of history

The second Civil War is on and popping.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back