Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

White Mississippi sheriff calls lawmaker ‘worse than a black person in text

JACKSON, Miss. – A Mississippi sheriff made a racist remark in a text message, a public records request by a local newspaper reveals, and then, when questioned about the comment, said he was "aggravated" at the time.

Gotcha :picture:

Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson, pictured here, was threatened by former Lee County Deputy Sheriff Mike Mayhew, authorities say.

Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson, pictured here, was threatened by former Lee County Deputy Sheriff Mike Mayhew, authorities say.

Sarah Fowler
USA TODAY

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:wow: unbelievable statements

US homeland security chief: Racism is fueling some terrorism

..."The attack in El Paso and the violent white supremacist ideology that inspired it offends us all," McAleenan said Tuesday. "We must address it with moral clarity, this hate that is domestic terrorism, and it must be resisted together by Americans of all races, ethnicities and faiths."

EMILY WAGSTER PETTUS
Associated Press

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great: right call Byron, stay on it

Byron Allen Rips Comcast & Donald Trump’s DOJ For “Institutionalized Racism” As SCOTUS Showdown Looms

... is historic,” the Entertainment Studios boss said of the August 15 brief filed by the feds seeking to tighten the definitions of a Reconstruction Era statute in Comcast’s favor. “Donald Trump’s DOJ and Comcast are working together to destroy a civil rights statute in the U.S. Supreme Court.”

:picture:
1566393170578.png

Dominic Patten and Mike Fleming Jr
Deadline

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Neo-Nazi arrested over threat to exterminate Hispanics said 'I thank God every day Trump is president'

Lily Puckett
The Independent

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

White professor: My university investigated me for quoting James Baldwin's use of 'N-word'

A young woman — white, like me — objected. She said that under no circumstances could a white person utter the word I had just quoted; she said she had learned this from her undergraduate professor...

Lauri Sheck in New York City in February, 2016.

Lauri Sheck in New York City in February, 2016

Laurie Sheck
USA TODAY Opinion

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

STEPHEN MILLER’S ANTI-IMMIGRANT PLAN DEEMED TOO RACIST TO BE LEGAL
Miller reportedly wanted to let states ban undocumented children from attending public school, violating a Supreme Court ruling

Stephen Miller listens during a border security meeting at the White House in 2019.

Stephen Miller listens during a border security meeting at the White House in 2019.ALEX WONG/GETTY IMAGES

BY
ERIC LUTZ

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: