Black People : Racism: Trending Topic of 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.

Since 1619, the cumulative effect :facepalm:

Black American anxiety at all-time high, experts say

RYAN SHEPARD
Good Morning America

:facepalm:

I Look White To Many. I’m Black. This Is What White People Say To Me

Imagine taking a car service to Newark airport for a business trip, and the driver, a retired white police officer, tells you and your white boss that were he still a cop, he would pull over the Black driver stopped next to us, just because he is Black. Or the white taxi driver who, during a business trip in the South, freely shares broad generalizations about groups of people, looking to either find a kindred soul or spark a debate with a Northerner — one who he thought was white.

Cheryl Green Rosario
HuffPostSeptember 10, 2020

:wow:

The author is a fair-skinned Black woman who has been a fly on the wall when white people don't know anyone of color is looking or listening. (Photo: Courtesy of Cheryl Green Rosario)

The author is a fair-skinned Black woman who has been a fly on the wall when white people don't know anyone of color is looking or listening. (Photo: Courtesy of Cheryl Green Rosario)

:great:

Black scientists call out racism in the field and counter it

A National Science Foundation survey found that in 2016, scholars who identified as Black or African American were awarded just 6% of all doctorates in life sciences, and less than 3% of doctorates in physical and Earth sciences. Students who identified as Hispanic or Latino were awarded less than 8% of doctorates in life sciences and about 5% of doctorates in physical and Earth sciences. According to the most recent census, Black people make up 13.4% of the population, and Latinos 18.5%.

CHRISTINA LARSON
Associated Press

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back