Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
All I can do is :facepalm:

Principal refuses to allow first black valedictorian to give speech, so Rochester mayor intervenes
By REBECCA BRATEK CBS NEWS

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/principal-refuses-to-allow-first-black-valedictorian-to-give-speech-so-rochester-mayor-intervenes/
"I'm here as the UPrep 2018 valedictorian to tell you that you couldn't break me. I'm still here, and I'm still here strong," Lovett said in the video. "And after all these years, all this anger I've had toward you and UPrep as a whole, I realized I had to let that go in order to better myself."

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Defense Contractor Will 'Look Into' White Supremacist It Allegedly Employs

Sara Boboltz

HuffPost

...“We do not tolerate hatred or illegal conduct and we condemn racist activities in any shape or form,” the company said in a statement to HuffPost.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/defense-contractor-apos-look-apos-215838466.html

A U.S. Air Force B-2 Spirit Stealth bomber sits at the Northrop Grumman facility in Palmdale, California, in 2014. The contractor faces questions after news outlets publicly identified an employee of one of its plants as an active member of a violent white supremacist group. (Al Seib/Los Angeles Times via Getty Images)

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: