Black People : Racism: Trending Topic of 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.

:great: ... :rofl: so true

'We must break free': Ijeoma Oluo's 'Mediocre' book confronts white male power head on

USA TODAY Entertainment

Julia Thompson, USA TODAY

“Mediocre: The Dangerous Legacy of White Male America,” by Ijeoma Oluo

“Mediocre: The Dangerous Legacy of White Male America,” by Ijeoma Oluo

:facepalm:

Republicans Rewrite an Old Playbook on Disenfranchising Black Americans

The New York Times

Jim Rutenberg and Nick Corasaniti

Early voting takes place in Detroit, Oct. 31, 2020. (Sylvia Jarrus/The New York Times)

Early voting takes place in Detroit, Oct. 31, 2020. (Sylvia Jarrus/The New York Times)

And we though things had changed. This is no different from the disenfranchisement of black voters during the late 1800s and well into the 1900s. Laws such as the "grandfather clause, poll tax, and literacy tests were used in the South to keep blacks from voting. The Republicans have become the old Democratic Party of the South.

However, look for things to even worse. With Trump talking about voter fraud and how he was robbed, look for Republican dominated state legislatures to start passing law such as voter ID for mail-in-ballots and for signature verification. All this just to keep the number of blacks and people of color votes down, so Republicans can win . Republicans don't believe in democracy for all, they believe democracy for only themselves. They are some of the most vile denying racist hypocrites I've ever seen.

:great:

Crackdown on White Supremacist Gangs by California Authorities Leads to Charges Filed Against 102 People

The Root

Joe Jurado

:picture: Doesn't exist :rofl:

c4284ce5ac35b25037757762c28d973a

Liberal California :what: has the largest number of white supremacy groups in the country. However, I'm glad to see the state taking action against them. I only wish that the "liberal" people of California would do more.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back