destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing in voice video chat, just defined racism as the system for white genetic survival.

Is it necessary for us to understand what racism means, if we are ever to be free of it?

Do you have an alternate or better definition for racism?

:heart:

Destee

the white mans goal is to keep his blood line white. he has not acomplished that goal. the whites are losing the race war because of that mentioned reason. how many mixed kids do you see 2 day? every time you create a black life you have won, what about an interracial life? i dont know. i think we should take care of our own before using genetic warfare. i went off the suject some but felt my thoughts were relevant to this topic.

Destee said:
Peace and Blessings Family,

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing in voice video chat, just defined racism as the system for white genetic survival.

Is it necessary for us to understand what racism means, if we are ever to be free of it?

Do you have an alternate or better definition for racism?

:heart:

Destee

I would have to disagree with this one Destee. Racism is the system for white socioeconomic and political dominance. "Race mixing" is the system for white genetic survival.

Is this the definition to which you're referring?...

"Racism is the local and global power system and dynamic, structured and maintained by persons who classify themselves as white, whether consciously or subconsciously determined, which consists of patterns of perception, logic, symbol formation, thought, speech, action and emotional response, as conducted simultaneously in all areas of people activity (economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex and war), for the ultimate purpose of white genetic survival and to prevent white genetic annihilation on planet Earth - a planet upon which the vast majority of people are classified as nonwhite (black, brown, red and yellow) by white skinned people, and all of the nonwhite people are genetically dominant (in terms of skin coloration) compared to the genetic recessive white skin people".

-Francis Cress Welsing MD

Therious said:
the white mans goal is to keep his blood line white. he has not acomplished that goal. the whites are losing the race war because of that mentioned reason. how many mixed kids do you see 2 day? every time you create a black life you have won, what about an interracial life? i dont know. i think we should take care of our own before using genetic warfare. i went off the suject some but felt my thoughts were relevant to this topic.

No, your thoughts are not irrelevant to this topic. That's why we engage in debates to share our experiences, and learn. Variety is the pulp of the learning process:)

Well, whites tend to be making a gain in this "race battle" They are now "accepting applications", and vying to accept minorities who are part white, or near white in appearance. Not all minoroty races are dominant (to white that is) They accept Indians from India; Persians, and even some mulattoes and those mixed Blacks with lesser strains of Black. There is power in numbers. They may be getting genetically wiped away, but they now adhere to the:"If we can't beat them...let them join US" notion.:look:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back