Brother AACOOLDRE : Racism on the Net

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Dec 19, 2006.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I've been kicked off at least 8 predominant white web sites primarily because I write religious articles pointing out black contributions to the history and development of the Bible.

Whites want quiet not peace in print and on the air.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Brother AACOOLDRE ... folk can't come here and post ANYTHING they want ... and we've been called racist too.

I say go where you can post what you want, and if there is no where (or you just wanna), build a place.

:heart:

Destee

3. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I was watching Paula Zann on CNN tonight and they were talking about racism in America. They were talking about whites not wanting to talk about racism. And I was thinking about some of the white web sites that were censoring my post because I talked about black contributions of philsophy and religion. I found BillMaher.tv one of few white message boards where I dont fear the axe.

It was with the whites with whom I wanted the conversation.

4. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Whites are usually very uncomfortable about those issues online and offline.
    Besides that, it’s not hard to get kicked out or banned from White forums.
    Especially if what you are posting takes power away from them in some way.

While everyone knows Blacks are the Elders of the Planet, their own Scientists and explorers have confirmed this- they would much rather you not mention it. Most White people have an inferiority complex, so anything you say to remind them of that will spark some form of retribution.

Here’s a link to the ten 10 most racist commercials, some of them will only amuse you, but check out number 5: Those are the people kicking us out of their forums for telling the truth.

http://flumesday.com/102906racist.html

5. sistadenise

sistadenise New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree. I try to limit my use of white forums because of the racist comments. I'm on a makeup forum that is predominantly white and I have to constantly check someone about the comments they make about black people. For the most part, the internet has provided an outlet for them to be un-pc without consequences.