Black People : RACISM INCREASES UNDER 45

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
‘693 Bodies…All Black’: White S.C. Man Accused of Trafficking, Kidnapping Underage Girls for Sex Withdraws Request for Bond, May Have More Victims
By
Tanasia Kenney

A popular South Carolina promoter and disc jockey appeared in court Monday on human trafficking and child sex crimes charges, Florence station WBTW reported.
Jason Roger Pope, 42, remains in jail without bond after withdrawing his request for a bond hearing. Pope’s attorney, Mary Parham, didn’t give a reason for the withdrawal.

Jason Roger Pope Appears in Court
Jason Roger Pope (left) appeared in court Monday, where his attorney unexpectedly withdrew his request for a bond hearing. (Photo: WBTW / video screenshot)
The local DJ, who was arrested in August, faces three counts of trafficking in persons, three counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and a count each of kidnapping, second-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor, and promoting the prostitution of a minor.

Related: How Jason Pope Reportedly Lured Hundreds of Women Into His Sexual Exploits

Arrest warrants obtained by WMBF News show that between July 2017 and July 2019, police say Pope forced four underaged girls to perform sex acts at his home. A 17-year-old victim told police that he gave her money, drugs and/or other items in exchange for sex.
One of the suspect’s victims is listed as young as 13.
“I suspected a long time ago that things weren’t right over there because of who he had coming in and out,” said a longtime neighbor of Pope’s, who recalled several young-looking girls stopping by the home.
“They looked like they were very young, underage maybe,” he added.
Photos posted to the suspect’s Facebook page, which is still active, shows Pope posing and partying with mostly young African-American women in an album titled, “DJ KID (PARTIES & GIRLS — Part 1).” In one of the pictures, he’s seen grabbing a young woman by the buttocks as she straddles him in her underwear. He pulls another girl’s pants down in a separate photo, exposing her thong.
According to a Facebook screenshot, Pope reportedly once bragged that “I’m 36 with 693 BODIES (All Black females), WBU?”

Jason Roger Pope
(Photos: Jason Roger Pope / Facebook page)

In September, the party promoter reportedly sexually assaulted a 16-year-old, identified in arrest warrants as “A.B.” He is accused of paying the teen for sex. A similar incident occurred months earlier when a 14-year-old also claimed Pope paid her to have sex with him.
The allegations didn’t stop there, however.
In 2011, Florence County deputies responded to a sexual misconduct call at a hospital where a 13-year-old girl said she had unprotected sex with Pope and later found out he was said to have had AIDS. She said a friend introduced her to the DJ, who gave her alcohol and drugs, per an account TV station WMBF gave of the report.

Screenshot: Jason Pope’s charges

The suspect allegedly assaulted a second victim that same day, who told deputies she too feared she had contracted AIDS from the man, the station said.
Those cases apparently were resolved without charges, but how and why that happened remain unclear.
In 2018, Pope was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor but he pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of two counts of cruelty to children, WMBF News reported
Although Pope is now behind bars, authorities believe there may be several more victims.

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Is this racism? Because all of his victims are Black? Can it be racism mixed with the worst form of sexual depravity? But those questions are trying to understand the man in the report and that might be a short discussion or, maybe not. But, more importantly, and we've discussed this many, many times in other threads...the girls...young, under age, according to the law, and out in the world, unprotected, unsupervised. I don't want to make assumptions about them as if I know for a fact, what their experiences are like at home--if they have one, but, as a parent, it troubles me that these children have this level of freedom where they are preyed upon by deviant predators, to the extent that their lives are cut short or are made to live out their lives diseased and emotionally and psychologically damaged.

Are there any child welfare workers here who can help me to understand stories like this better? Not from the standpoint of the predators, but the children and why so many are on the streets and able to put themselves in harms way.

I saw another story recently about a Black 3-year old baby girl, who was playing outside with a cousin at her birthday party, unsupervised, and two men strolled by them and were able to lure and abduct one of the children and eventually murder her and stuff her tiny body in a trash dumpster. Thankfully, the complex had outdoor cameras that captured images of the men near the little girl right before she came up missing. The alleged perps were Black.

Sometimes I feel as though I live in a bubble, isolated from these events. That is concerning to me. But, in actuality, this stuff is happening all around us, probably every day. This isn't just about racism, this is about the destruction of Black families and the Black community. People are roaming and cruising through our neighborhoods, searching for their prey. They may even be living in our neighborhoods. Maybe we assume too much, trust too much and ignore the signs of danger when it's right in front of us. Maybe we squash thoughts about people who act strangely because we don't want to think that people we know can be devious and perverted. But truth should not be denied--people and sometimes those in our families can be mentally disturbed psychos.

Do we need more neighborhood, even family watch groups; people who are trained to spot deviant behavior in our communities so that we are equipped to protect each other, especially our children? Men and women can be predators who take advantage of easy access to the children. If these children don't die in the hands of a predator, they will surely grow up, possibly becoming one. R. Kelly's story should be a wake up call, not just a sad and shocking news gossip about a celebrity. What goes through the minds of the two young Black women who lived with him?

Do you think it's in a person's nature, something they are born with to prey on children or is it learned behavior?

chispa1707

Nov 1, 2019
///Do you think it's in a person's nature, something they are born with to prey on children or is it learned behavior?///
Google-translate^
I think this is a symptom of weakness and immaturity. A strong man protects children. This is a biological reflex. A weak man is looking for those who cannot fight back. This is also a biological aspiration. The more strong responsible men in society, the safer the world.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.