Black People : Racism: History- A lynching in Texas in 1916 (BBC Documentary)

Can you see where the thread's original title seemed to be asserting that the BBC is Racist whereas isn't the documentary actually about the so brutally racist behaviour that was/still is the norm in southern states of the USA/not connected to the BBC at all[who are genuinely trying very very hard to improve their practices]?

[QUOTE="skuderjaymes, post: 873064, member: 23709" wow.. really?

okay.. I have changed the title of the thread to, "
Racism: History- A lynching in Texas in 1916 (BBC Documentary)".. Hopefully that will prevent anyone from thinking that the BBC had anything to do with slavery in Texas in 1916.. sheesh..

.. audi..I didn't KNOW that you could edit a thread title like, that. Well done this title is much better, far more accurate, isn't it [they aren't saints, but that title was far too defamatory]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Can you see where the thread's original title seems to be asserting that the BBC is Racist whereas isn't the documentary actually about the so brutally racist behaviour that was/still is the norm in southern states of the USA/not connected to the BBC at all[who are genuinely trying very very hard to improve their practices]?

did you really just say the same thing again?

Are you ok?

[QUOTE="Orisons, post: 873071, member: 7204" Can you see where the thread's original title seemed to be asserting that the BBC is Racist whereas isn't the documentary actually about the so brutally racist behaviour that was/still is the norm in southern states of the USA/not connected to the BBC at all[who are genuinely trying very very hard to improve their practices]?

[QUOTE="skuderjaymes, post: 873064, member: 23709" wow.. really?

okay.. I have changed the title of the thread to, "

Racism: History- A lynching in Texas in 1916 (BBC Documentary)".. Hopefully that will prevent anyone from thinking that the BBC had anything to do with slavery in Texas in 1916.. sheesh..

.. audi..I didn't KNOW that you could edit a thread title like, that. Well done this title is much better, far more accurate, isn't it [they aren't saints, but that title was far too defamatory]?
did you really just say the same thing again?

Are you ok? I actually meant to state what is underlined in bold above, but I [am human too] forgot to change it, as can you now relate as to how it changes the rational focus of your thread?

[QUOTE="Kadijah, post: 873326, member: 35973" This is the one of the most distressing shorts I've seen. And yea, I'm going to leave it at that. [/QUOTE]
What is and always has been so fundamentally maliciously evil and twisted about the ongoing African HOLOCAUST is the fact that amongst the European/white collective cruelty to animals has never ever been socially acceptable [is usually severely punished]; yet these so particularly despicable crimes [including the wholesale slaughter of Native Americans] were so publicly committed/approved by allegedly devout Christians; which begs the question doesn’t it, who or what were they worshipping when they could ALL so publicly torture and murder a human being [even as they consciously defined him/us ORIGINALS as a sub species of the human family]?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back