Black People Politics : RACISM GROWING

Most dog owners shouldn't have one
Agreed.

They were all well trained. They knew not to leave my sight an were all obedient to my commands at all time.

If only the world was as well trained.
But if you've kept dogs for any length of time you'd realize the world doesn't operate like that and sheet happens beyond your control.
K-9 are well trained....you never see them off leash unless they are loosened for a task at hand.
A well trained dog is just as obedient on leash as off but you're not going to break up a dog fight from 50 or 75 yards away before some animal is hurt (perhaps your own) or stop a young child running out of no where to the nice doggie that doesn't like being mauled by some snot nosed brat to name just a couple reasons the dog should be leashed in the public square.

It is about me.
Yes it is.
If one is taking the animal into public spaces off lead it's only purpose is to show off and self- feeds the ego of the person leading the dog at best.

Agreed.

If only the world was as well trained.
But if you've kept dogs for any length of time you'd realize the world doesn't operate like that and sheet happens beyond your control.
K-9 are well trained....you never see them off leash unless they are loosened for a task at hand.
A well trained dog is just as obedient on leash as off but you're not going to break up a dog fight from 50 or 75 yards away before some animal is hurt (perhaps your own) or stop a young child running out of no where to the nice doggie that doesn't like being mauled by some snot nosed brat to name just a couple reasons the dog should be leashed in the public square.

Yes it is.

I can only go by the fact, I have never had an issue. So, I'm doing something right

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back