Black People : RACISM GROWING UNDER #45

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kemetstry, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Hermetic

Hermetic Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +381

That statement about some liberal whites resonates so much with me. I look at many of the policies enacted by some liberal white politicians and what I see are policies that ensure many of our children never grow to be competitive with their own. Not all mind you, but enough to see that there is probably a pattern and inclination to consider people of color less able than themselves.

2. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,788

Our problem is that we stopped voting and pressing the issue. There have always been snakes of all colors

3. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,199
    Short response...yes, I do believe #45's comments were racist and I thought I made that clear in my comments, but they apparently need repeating. The whole point to my posts was dealing with the word "growing" in the title and I explained why I felt that way and still do.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • True True x 1
    • List
  4. IFE

IFE going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,326
    I wasn’t disagreeing with you, only stating that I recognize and have experienced racism growing since dL. I can feel it in the environment. All around. Hate and racism is with us. If you don’t see it or feel it, you’re fortunate.

Attempting to have back-fort conversation.

How you doing

5. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,199
    I have nothing but love for you, Sis. IFE. :heart:

Oh yes, I agree, racism is definitely more obvious under #45. It's sad that some white people are feeling desperate now. But it's because they have lived with the notion that they are superior to everyone else and by birth supposed to be the ruling class. They know it's a lie but they desperately want the lie to continue because it gives them a certain privilege that others are excluded from having. They love having their boots on the necks of Black and brown people. It's their nature. We need to get the people who are hurting us, oppressing us, out of politics. Like Black women in Alabama showed us, if you have a large turnout at the voting polls, you can make a difference. We need to be anti-gerrymandering. It's being done in Michigan. Too many Black people don't like the current political system and so they won't vote because they believe it won't make a difference. Well, maybe up until now, it hasn't, but this is a new day and we have to keep fighting the good fight. Having said that, though, I don't think neither of the two major parties mean us any good overall because they aren't doing enough to fight against racism. We have to stop "asking" and start demanding that they do more at all levels of this government. The struggle is real and like women in the #metoo movement are reminding us, it's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease.

6. Hermetic

Hermetic Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +381
    What we need to also learn is that the Supreme Court has made money itself a means to controlling our Republic via the Citizens United decision. We, as a people, have to learn to gather our economic strength and use it to affect changes in policies. Voting is important, but in the end it is economic power that gets the government's cogs moving. We need to learn to make those cogs move for us.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • True True x 1
    • List
  7. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,788

Some of us are more equal than others

• Agree Agree x 1
    • True True x 1
    • List
  8. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,788
  9. Symbol of America

Symbol of America Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +664
    Kemetstry, Hermetic and NNQueen, you three are dead on accurate about our station in the grand scheme of Trumps New White America. As a race with historically massive potential to unilaterally further our own progression in the face of blatant racist and now elitist adversity all of a sudden we have collectively become lethargic and more so sidetracked and more so divided by The Other Mans oppressive and murderous Pogram that the Jews through single minded perseverance survived so why cant we? Don't answer as you already know. The Other Man has tossed lollipops at us as sugar coated weapons to split us for fake, causes, lies that the weak ones among us fosters faux sympathy which naturally fosters resentment from those of us that know better but can't seem to wise up the unwise so if we're to survive this new war of Jim Crow we must cast off our own enemy within our ranks and stay the course our elders set for us. Meanwhile Pumpkin Head dances to our cries for freedom, justice and fair play.

trump chump.gif

• Thank You Thank You x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,788