Black People : Racism from Hispanics & Asians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madaki Stratington

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 23, 2013
After perusing this board, I notice there is a lot of talk about fighting racism from whites.

I LOVE THAT. However, in my dealings, I have also seen blatant discrimination from very low-class Hispanics and Asians. This is especially from the men.

The women make ignorant references in a mixture of English and their language in regards to my appearance, weight or skin color. I dress as professionally as a can, considering I work all day. I also eat healthy and am mid-sized.

The issue is made even worse when I see discrimination against our men. Discrimination that uses a white or even black cop to arrest them based on OBVIOUSLY false allegations of stealing.

I'm having to sort the wheat from the chaff with all of the political tension going on...

With that said, please vent here if you have suffered any discrimination from these groups.

Always being happy and submitting to the culture of the environment leads to aggression that may result in VERY crass interactions from the person hating you.

I don't want to be told I'm stupid from a bony fool smoking... especially when it's coupled with how bad my hair looks? Especially when I just went to the beautician? He's that hateful he can't tolerate what is typical of US?

If Gonzalez has trouble living in a BLACK community WORKING AROUND OUR PEOPLE, HE NEEDS TO MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE. Our people need jobs... we need to be respected and not made fun of because of what he or she feels is imperfect.

If you have received a similar experience, please share your story.

Discrimination against us is great... it's not JUST a WHITE ISSUE.

Hispanics, Asians and Eurasians are very intolerant. You don't notice these problems until you pick up on their language.

This is why we need to establish as many businesses with US as soon as possible.

Your straight hair and light skin don't mean anything to me.

And don't tell me about health if you're eating ice cream all day (in an unsanitary manner), not eating vegetables and skinny as a bean pole.

Granted, being married and relatively well-off (but not in a manner that I would like especially for starting businesses for OUR PEOPLE), jabs against my race are what they are...

I have achieved what most of our women want.

I worry about how a person that ain't even black obvious joans hurt OUR self-esteem as women.

Our women tend to ignore these jabs... but I think it's better to share them so that we know how to fight better.

I need other experiences so I can do what I can to set up pro-black businesses to stop the issue.

I'll share some networks on how you can use your writing expertise to try and be more independent.

Disclaimer: this post is written in general speak,however it is overstood that not all of one group is represented by the ignorant.

I have so much truth,and so many jokes for beaners and chinnks I wish they would.
Latinos-A slow talking,slow thinking,conquered people that worship whites,they just like whites are
genetically inferior to Blacks. Asians lol, oh please where do I start? lol (they eat rats,dogs,cats,and bats I could just stop there)Asians-the white mans biggest whore,the number one consumers
of skin lightener,they are a mentally weak people, who are full of fear and cowardice- asians who pay thousands to have their eyes augmented,
to look white,are lost and conquered,unlike blacks they don't even fight back. Both cultures imitate us,they dance to black music. Please remind the border jumpers,
and the gookks that those signs in the south did not say "no blacks", they said "whites only". So with out
our people they'd be living in some communist situation,or in some spanish conquered third world style country,
we made it possible for them to come here and sell oranges on the side of the road,or commit suicide cause they failed the math test. lol If I were you I'd pay them no mind,if they're men attacking a you as a young lady, then they are probably cowards,or closet gays,or both. be strong let not the white mans whores distress you.
if they do tell them to crawl back down whatever mexican desert stink hole,or sweat shop they crawled their brainwashed,garlic smelling,5 people in a house wanna be white behinds out of.

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back