Black People Politics : racism at the highest level of office:Mr President

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by MasterDJ, Aug 24, 2009.

1. MasterDJ

MasterDJ Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    For all of the people who may believe we are in a post-racial era please watch this video of President Obama meeting with the heads of state of Russia....

go to: counter-racism.com and click on C-R TV, Then click on Racism(white supremacy) Mr. President

Just blatant ignorance and disrespect! To hell with trying to make amends and coexist with theories of integration! Plenty of great leaders have told us what to do and I believe it is about time we listened! As time goes on we allow them to get more subtle and slick about their racist ways, as we idly sit by thinking that they are gonna change! The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again but expect a different result. Please share any and all thoughts!

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    MasterDJ

I don't believe we are in a post racial era. As much as I think we have an opportunity to create now, a collective push, and movement. That will change forever our future.. into to something more positive.

This time, this first year of the Presidents Term, is the best window for a sixtys, like movement to come up... get laws changed or abolished.

If the law treats whites better than it does blacks, those laws need to be done away with. That is wrong and needs to be addressed, or nullified. Time they quit moving the goal line when we are about to score.

Demanding more jobs, taking back the landscape jobs from mexicans, kicking them from boys they like to the boys back to Mexico...in flight.

Collectively marching with signs saying we want the laws followed or abolished.

No more corporate crime, No more police brutality, No more neglect of cities and neighborhoods African Americans live in. Better public services, like strreet lights and city services. Better Schools and Teachers.

Something like this could change how we are treated and viewed in these United States, and around the world.

It is already believed in many parts of the world. African Americans in America... pulled off the greatest thing ever to happen In America. The election of a Black Man. I don't how, but it is believed.

Our 95% to 97% Block vote goes to Democrats...white or black

3. MasterDJ

MasterDJ Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    Hodee

I completely understand your concept about developing a movement in order

to make substantial progress as a body of people. However, my only concern

is that, in this system of "Democracy" it is alleged that the majority rules and

the minority must go along with the ruling of the majority. Now if we hold

dear to that definition, and considering that Blacks only make up 14% of the

nations population, wouldn't we wind up looking to the same racist body of

people to assist us in our movement to overcome and adjust the system?

You see my theory is a little different! I believe that as long as we, as

Africans in America, attempt to adjust the fabric of America by ourselves we

will continue to fight an uphill battle because of our low population being

restricted and limited by the framework of a "democracy." However, if we

begin to link up with our Brothers and Sisters around the globe we then

become a Majority instead of a minority. Hence Malcolm X's great ideology to

no longer fight for Civil Rights but to make a Human Rights issue. With

universal group economics, repatriation, new alliances and a fresh start I

believe we can skip half the battle and work towards community development

elsewhere as opposed to fighting for equality which in my opinoin is an infinite

battle. Just my thoughts....let me know what you think!

4. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    YES you are on Top of a Point

MasterDJ

President Obama handled the situation as best as he could.
    Racism has always been at the high levels, and practiced and carried out on the lower levels. The Russian President should have told everyone before that meeting not to act in that manner. He failed to be a man. That is the attitude that has held us in bondage.

I Despise racism. I will call it out, say something. Acknowledge a slight that I am given, and I am always prepared to sue if it is in my employment.

===========

Master DJ

Brother you are Brilliant, and on top of the game. Much respect. :toast:

My answer is YES. To the whole quote I agree.

Those who practice racism are to be held responsible for themselves and their own fears and shortcomings.

We have to hold our selves to our own. Not keep blaming, but use our GOD given minds to learn, adjust and get around. No more excuses on our part.

When we demand, even at 14% .. we are power and they stand up and listen.

Reading and learning I think I know what it may be to some extent.

Unknown and little understood are the things we do that used to be done by the slaves. Rituals in cooking certain foods, in speech, and actions.

Whites have this little and unknown thing about their experience with us.

The slaves raised whites. Grown woman, men, boys and girls.

Here is the premise and stretch.

Embedded in our DNA's or in our very deep subconscious. Of both races.

Is this relationship. Of when a slave was taking care of the white man and doing all he can't and couldn't do for himself.

He is weak and needs us. He denies this. It pisses him off his need to keep us around.

When slaves wanted to go, they kept them for their own needs.
    Today if we talk about segregation they give us integration.

They need us. And will give more if we change and stand up. Man up.
    Be better towards each other and show we have solidarity and love among us.

He does not have love. He needs us.

When we as blacks complain. We have in that split second, moment in time. Their attention to listen and try to change and cooperate.

It fades quickly when the football games starts or there is a call for free beer.

So as we initiate the movement or protest.
    We have them mesmerized.. And they don't know why.

If we found a continuum. To keep up the demands and boycotts and demands in a reasonable manner.

Change comes and hearts are won.

We can't change the state we are in without them.
    They elected Obama.

So ( to many blacks ) he looks like their black advocate.
    He is ours and he has them mesmerized.. How long?

We have to keep them stunned.
    Under our awesome what ever it is.

===============

In many of my jobs, I would be the only black man among a dozen or so white workers. In another group I was the only black in a group of Vietnamese workers.

In the white group. I was ignored, if they had too they would have shook my hand. Me personally I would comment if disrespected like president obama was. He couldn't say a thing, and loose his cool. If he was not awake to how deep racism around the world is. He is now.

In my white group. There was this one guy I was paired with. He was cool. He would not tell me how to do the calibration, or allow me to do the senior level test stuff. He would not tell me anything he was doing while testing, and showed me no more than he had too. For me to get the tools and test boxes he needed so he could calibrate. Align the missile systems, and sell the tanks Emerson Electric in St. Louis Mo. made. He was also skilled to sell ( test off ) the tanks to the government inspectors.

For the first six months. I carried the tool boxes, gathered the equipment. Set up for him and did the test he gave me that were not the control test in the three stages of or work.

Initial test when we first got the tanks with turrets ( missiles on them ) to check electrically, adjust and pass on.

Slopes where we took the tanks out and made sure it was functional at various degrees of incline, and was functional still.

Final test, where all of the preparation made on any tank, by any technician was assigned to a them of two to get pass inspection and sold off as ready to ship.

During the first six months, I watched him closely. I absorbed what he did, what he used and stuff in all three areas.

When the six months passed. A situation came up where all the senior techs ( leads ) took off for river rafting without telling the supervisor. When a final inspection was scheduled. If the test failed, and could not be corrected in five minutes, or just flat out failed especially in its accuracy during target ranging. The government inspector would leave and not come back for three days.

My boss panicked. I told him. I can sell off the final. Now my supervisor was the biggest racist of the group. He said. If you pull this off. I will give you your own team, and make you lead. I did it.

Now I had a team, of three other white boys that were new and green. I taught them, shared with them, so that they could perform on my commands.
    My success was their cooperation and knowledge. They were not as green but were in a second position not lead as once was. When the leads came back the next day. I didn't have to carry the tool boxes or gather the tools. I over came. This hurt all of those racist more than me fighting against the racial jokes, and taunts.

With the Vietnamese group, similar racism. Their thing was if you’re not as skilled, smart or knowledgeable as them. You got no cooperation or respect. I won them over in less than one month.

I did not need a hand shake, or respect. I just needed everyone to do their job, and I will did mine. That is how I worked it. I garnered respect by placing the onus back on to each individual. Do your job, or I will cut you loose, or report you’re not performing or cooperating.

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,075
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Speak truth to power HODEE!