South Africa : Racialized politics, and America's South African future

Obama might need a body double? :confused: What about our people? Obama has the Secret Service, and it would not do their international image any good, if the first "Black president got assassinated!

Now you've shifted your argument from concern about Mr. Obama to this, wow ... Sir, we've been under the gun for quite awhile now, in fact, we've lived and died by the gun more than practically any other group of people.

You started out with this:

And why do you think whites in this country brought 10 million new guns, after Obama's election, AK 47s/Ar 15s?
sekou kasimu, Yesterday at 7:38 PM

After I posted links to you about why I think whites in this country increased gun purchases, you come back with:

What about our people?

:facepalm: ... We really don't have time for this kind of ignorance, we really don't sekou kasimu

Now you've shifted your argument from concerned about Mr. Obama to this, wow ... Sir, we've been under the gun for quite awhile now, in fact, we've lived and died by the gun more than practically any other group of people.

You started out with this:

And why do you think whites in this country brought 10 million new guns, after Obama's election, AK 47s/Ar 15s?
sekou kasimu, Yesterday at 7:38 PM

After I posted links to you about why I think whites in this country increased gun purchases, you come back with:

What about our people?

:facepalm: ... We really don't have time for this kind of ignorance, we really don't sekou kasimu
Ignorance means a lack of knowledge, aka not knowing. What exactly are you referring to as ignorance? P.S. Why is every question I put to you an argument in your opinion?

In the Spirit of Politics,

... Another fine example of racist politics and arbitrary law ...
:facepalm:

The Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Michigan's Affirmative Action Ban

lead_large.jpg

AP

In a 6 to 2 decision, the Supreme Court has determined that the Michigan ban on affirmative action in college admissions is constitutional, reversing a decision against the ban by a federal appeals court.

Justice Kennedy penned the plurality opinion for the court, joined by Justices Alito and Chief Justice Roberts, arguing that neither the Constitution nor previous court precedent gives the courts the authority to overturn a voter-approved prohibition on race-conscious admissions policies. Justices Breyer, Scalia, and Thomas filed concurring opinions, while Sotomayor wrote the dissenting opinion. Justice Ginsburg joined in the dissent, while Justice Kagan was recused from the case and did not vote.

http://www.thewire.com/politics/201...r-of-michigans-affirmative-action-ban/361038/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back