Black People : Racial Terrorism, 399 Black Men injected With Tertiary Syphilis

ASHANTA

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 15, 2003
Brooklyn N. Y.
Racial Terrorism, 399 Black Men Injected With Tertiary Syphilis
Black Holocaust Year 2007

I read an article NYC’s Administration for Children’s Services that took me Back deep in the South there was and experiment did on 399 black men, this is noted but there were many who were injected by the carrier that is not documented, between the years of 1932 and 1972 documented by the U.S. Public Health Services, (PHS) conducted a experiment on 399 black men in the late stages of Syphilis, many un-educated sharecroppers were targeted and many who worked on the chain gang, my personnel perspective there were more, but they will never tell, I remember hearing my uncle speak of the mal treatment that were given to black people in the south, not understanding there rights as a people, and being victimize by the system, not only did they infect 399 black men, they were thousand of black women infected many who have died, keeping the secrete, To themselves, there are many who suffer in silence, and the system who have infected them had no retribution, many of them were never told what they were suffering from, many of the experiments was to be collected from autopsies of the men and women after death, but the truth is; there are many who live with Tuskegee a syphilis that cannot be cured a strain where there is no antidote. Many women and men who live with this disease that spreads to the brain, resulting in murder deliberate torture tertiary syphilis which leads to tumors, heart disease, paralysis, blindness, insanity and death. This will continue to happen until society takes control of self, putting trust in a people that only concerns them is money, living in a capitalist society that has know diversity are human Consciousness’, Yes there are many elders that live with this disease, it is not spoken about, I have first hand personnel information, many of my ancestors who lived in the south who have died from this, and many who continue to live with this, that surface the brain and eat at it until death. There is nothing free and today which the story is hidden.

It was discovered in a secret medical research conducted over 13 years ago public records, that black foster Children without permission of there parents, Inside NYC’s Administration for Children’s Services headquarters children African American and Latino children from the ages of 6 months and younger, who were enrolled in experimental HIV/Aids clinical trails were conducted by un authorize research, conducted from 1988 to 2001. Records revealing the status of information, about the well being of the children, fill about 60 file cabinets. In the late 80’s and early 90’s hundred of children in New York City were dying of Aids, A total of 321 newborns were infected with HIV in 1990, the year the virus soared among infants. Advocates protested fighting for people of color into clinical trails, at the time only gay white men were enrolled: Doctors responses was AZT for adults had been approved, began testing foster children mostly from poor communities, Harlem and the Bronx, If you don’t know your rights, you loose them, many families are brought up on charges, un claim or valid, loosing there children to the system, poor minorities who are too poor to hired lawyers, bullied into giving their children HIV drugs, and when parents no longer felt it was safe to continue administering medicine, they stood to lose their children. Have we become a communist society where parents no longer have rights, the system that penalize them for the actions of there children, and children inform on there parents, and parents are guilty until proven innocent, where families have no rights, and elders have no rights, and families who are own by society, racial terrorism in 2007, records were said to be burned up in fire, greed has know color.
This is just a replay of the 1932 event in the experiment of 399 black men in the south, our children who have been castrated and used as genie pigs,But we must ask our self, who really is the blame for this when our children are sold out to crack, and the system controls the out come of there well being, not only our children but our elders that are held in concentrations camps that are abuse, where are the parents who give there children away to the system, a conservatoire of slavery, many of our people world wide infected with aids, a holocaust that we live today, if you kill the nest the Queen will die, and if you kill the King it is genocide, and if you kill the family, the lynching becomes the effect of our young. When you live by the laws of Satan the family will play, destruction of men and women, when you change the laws of God, this will be the out come of family, if it is not united by God, it will always fall short, our children are dying who shall we blame, they are being snatch away and used as targets, the Willie lynch theory take them out all at once, Knowledge is not respected by many in our black communities, this is just a replay, save self, this is crucial, if not you will be back in chains, the mind is already incarcerated.

Like a reckless engine that cries out loud, leaking from the damage
consumptions that want regenerate the oppositions cannot be found.
Biological predispositions that make
them vulnerable to mental disorder.
Criminal mentality that toxins
the blood stream
relinquishing the power to think depression with a hopeless theory
that things will never change;
Reverting to a master who controls the robotic blood stream.
Which life has no hope? living in a communist society, when you give your rights away, there is no freedom,it is snatch away, and the thought of unity is deterred, and open up the doors for our children to be targeted as the baby boom slaves,

Every day our elders are dying , you cannot speak for your mother or father unless you have the dual power of attorney, many sleep and the system takes over, because black folks sleep on warnings, this is not about the white man, our people help to secure the laws that is mandated, and they will be the ones who come and take your children out of the home, t here is know loyalty among many as a people, who work for the system, uncle toms that will snatch your children, there is no loyalty to blackness, there is no loyalty to children, what I see in you, is what tells me about who you are, ignorance gives the system power over what you think, and what you should do, if we keep our heads from between our legs, and concentrate on rebuilding our foundation, we will be respected by example, Many of our people become the terrorist, and what they do they frown down upon you, not thinking what effects one will effect the other, it praying time, and time to take care of our business, we are on our way back in chains, is anybody listening, is anybody listening, hatred has know loyalty to nobody but it self, it see’s no color, brothers and sisters this is no joke, and believe me the chains is getting tighter and tighter, we are divide, together we stand divided we fall.

The lynching of a people; the attempt to sensor size the
treasures of the beginning and the end;
My last mission upon the universe;
Burning buildings, Screams of pain.
Within these walls I declare.
Your walls have fallen.
You are hidden in an 8/11 box.
Money has no prosperities that you own.
The gifts of a palace you no longer live.
The great wealth have taken.
the treasures which you posses.
Who is your God? Ministers get off the pull pit free your people, it has been to long, you where the cloth in representation of the almighty, what have you contributed to the banding of the devil satan, we all must stand or we shall fall one by one, the willie lynch theroie plot the seed in t he mind and take them out at once.

Black and Latino are used as experiments as well as the elders who know longer have say so of there well being, Racial hatred that lives among us today, We’ve been preyed on by medical research, the truth shall be un covered, 200 buses sitting in a lot New Orleans, force to go back into the wilderness of death, where people are
convicted to death, in a hell of fury local government shoot to
kill, black men who are under surveillance death to their young, one
might ask why has this happen? The lord said suffer to those who
come under me and the devils are exposed.
In this mast black holocaust the slaughter under the
banner of justice, shoot to kill if you try to save your peoples
life, assassins corruption, what a bitter taste of life, Lacks of
purpose and behavior recklessly and promiscuously; Help nowhere in sight. The beast that holds on to false beliefs, failing respirations, to dye is being reborn, retaliation soul from the ad justice material court.
Upon this journey I embark on humanity racism that kills people and thought. Mystical illusions, compulsively persuasions, the only thing survives during death the glow of the gone.
Transformation of a clear heart, change shall matter not; Challenges of futile; Captivity of blackness, unchained, in a hole of snakes verging for the top

ASHANTA said:
Racial Terrorism, 399 Black Men Injected With Tertiary Syphilis
Black Holocaust Year 2007

I read an article NYC’s Administration for Children’s Services that took me Back deep in the South there was and experiment did on 399 black men, this is noted but there were many who were injected by the carrier that is not documented, between the years of 1932 and 1972 documented by the U.S. Public Health Services, (PHS) conducted a experiment on 399 black men in the late stages of Syphilis, many un-educated sharecroppers were targeted and many who worked on the chain gang, my personnel perspective there were more, but they will never tell, I remember hearing my uncle speak of the mal treatment that were given to black people in the south, not understanding there rights as a people, and being victimize by the system, not only did they infect 399 black men, they were thousand of black women infected many who have died, keeping the secrete, To themselves, there are many who suffer in silence, and the system who have infected them had no retribution, many of them were never told what they were suffering from, many of the experiments was to be collected from autopsies of the men and women after death, but the truth is; there are many who live with Tuskegee a syphilis that cannot be cured a strain where there is no antidote. Many women and men who live with this disease that spreads to the brain, resulting in murder deliberate torture tertiary syphilis which leads to tumors, heart disease, paralysis, blindness, insanity and death. This will continue to happen until society takes control of self, putting trust in a people that only concerns them is money, living in a capitalist society that has know diversity are human Consciousness’, Yes there are many elders that live with this disease, it is not spoken about, I have first hand personnel information, many of my ancestors who lived in the south who have died from this, and many who continue to live with this, that surface the brain and eat at it until death. There is nothing free and today which the story is hidden.

It was discovered in a secret medical research conducted over 13 years ago public records, that black foster Children without permission of there parents, Inside NYC’s Administration for Children’s Services headquarters children African American and Latino children from the ages of 6 months and younger, who were enrolled in experimental HIV/Aids clinical trails were conducted by un authorize research, conducted from 1988 to 2001. Records revealing the status of information, about the well being of the children, fill about 60 file cabinets. In the late 80’s and early 90’s hundred of children in New York City were dying of Aids, A total of 321 newborns were infected with HIV in 1990, the year the virus soared among infants. Advocates protested fighting for people of color into clinical trails, at the time only gay white men were enrolled: Doctors responses was AZT for adults had been approved, began testing foster children mostly from poor communities, Harlem and the Bronx, If you don’t know your rights, you loose them, many families are brought up on charges, un claim or valid, loosing there children to the system, poor minorities who are too poor to hired lawyers, bullied into giving their children HIV drugs, and when parents no longer felt it was safe to continue administering medicine, they stood to lose their children. Have we become a communist society where parents no longer have rights, the system that penalize them for the actions of there children, and children inform on there parents, and parents are guilty until proven innocent, where families have no rights, and elders have no rights, and families who are own by society, racial terrorism in 2007, records were said to be burned up in fire, greed has know color.
This is just a replay of the 1932 event in the experiment of 399 black men in the south, our children who have been castrated and used as genie pigs,But we must ask our self, who really is the blame for this when our children are sold out to crack, and the system controls the out come of there well being, not only our children but our elders that are held in concentrations camps that are abuse, where are the parents who give there children away to the system, a conservatoire of slavery, many of our people world wide infected with aids, a holocaust that we live today, if you kill the nest the Queen will die, and if you kill the King it is genocide, and if you kill the family, the lynching becomes the effect of our young. When you live by the laws of Satan the family will play, destruction of men and women, when you change the laws of God, this will be the out come of family, if it is not united by God, it will always fall short, our children are dying who shall we blame, they are being snatch away and used as targets, the Willie lynch theory take them out all at once, Knowledge is not respected by many in our black communities, this is just a replay, save self, this is crucial, if not you will be back in chains, the mind is already incarcerated.

Like a reckless engine that cries out loud, leaking from the damage
consumptions that want regenerate the oppositions cannot be found.
Biological predispositions that make
them vulnerable to mental disorder.
Criminal mentality that toxins
the blood stream
relinquishing the power to think depression with a hopeless theory
that things will never change;
Reverting to a master who controls the robotic blood stream.
Which life has no hope? living in a communist society, when you give your rights away, there is no freedom,it is snatch away, and the thought of unity is deterred, and open up the doors for our children to be targeted as the baby boom slaves,

Every day our elders are dying , you cannot speak for your mother or father unless you have the dual power of attorney, many sleep and the system takes over, because black folks sleep on warnings, this is not about the white man, our people help to secure the laws that is mandated, and they will be the ones who come and take your children out of the home, t here is know loyalty among many as a people, who work for the system, uncle toms that will snatch your children, there is no loyalty to blackness, there is no loyalty to children, what I see in you, is what tells me about who you are, ignorance gives the system power over what you think, and what you should do, if we keep our heads from between our legs, and concentrate on rebuilding our foundation, we will be respected by example, Many of our people become the terrorist, and what they do they frown down upon you, not thinking what effects one will effect the other, it praying time, and time to take care of our business, we are on our way back in chains, is anybody listening, is anybody listening, hatred has know loyalty to nobody but it self, it see’s no color, brothers and sisters this is no joke, and believe me the chains is getting tighter and tighter, we are divide, together we stand divided we fall.

The lynching of a people; the attempt to sensor size the
treasures of the beginning and the end;
My last mission upon the universe;
Burning buildings, Screams of pain.
Within these walls I declare.
Your walls have fallen.
You are hidden in an 8/11 box.
Money has no prosperities that you own.
The gifts of a palace you no longer live.
The great wealth have taken.
the treasures which you posses.
Who is your God? Ministers get off the pull pit free your people, it has been to long, you where the cloth in representation of the almighty, what have you contributed to the banding of the devil satan, we all must stand or we shall fall one by one, the willie lynch theroie plot the seed in t he mind and take them out at once.

Black and Latino are used as experiments as well as the elders who know longer have say so of there well being, Racial hatred that lives among us today, We’ve been preyed on by medical research, the truth shall be un covered, 200 buses sitting in a lot New Orleans, force to go back into the wilderness of death, where people are
convicted to death, in a hell of fury local government shoot to
kill, black men who are under surveillance death to their young, one
might ask why has this happen? The lord said suffer to those who
come under me and the devils are exposed.
In this mast black holocaust the slaughter under the
banner of justice, shoot to kill if you try to save your peoples
life, assassins corruption, what a bitter taste of life, Lacks of
purpose and behavior recklessly and promiscuously; Help nowhere in sight. The beast that holds on to false beliefs, failing respirations, to dye is being reborn, retaliation soul from the ad justice material court.
Upon this journey I embark on humanity racism that kills people and thought. Mystical illusions, compulsively persuasions, the only thing survives during death the glow of the gone.
Transformation of a clear heart, change shall matter not; Challenges of futile; Captivity of blackness, unchained, in a hole of snakes verging for the top

Sister Ashanta, thanks for posting this.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back