Black People : Racial Showcasing - How We Are Kept Confused - Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr.

Brother skuderjaymes ... Mr. Fuller's accounting of all you said ... almost makes him psychic ... :)

:heart:

Destee

yep.. all encompassing philosophies are all the rage.. they nail everything nicely down and allow the folks that accept them to feel some degree of comfort. I'm not one of those people though.. I have my own philosophy so their is no blank space waiting to be filled by any one else. I listen but I do not replace what my own eyes can see with anyone elses philosophies.

yep.. all encompassing philosophies are all the rage.. they nail everything nicely down and allow the folks that accept them to feel some degree of comfort. I'm not one of those people though.. I have my own philosophy so their is no blank space waiting to be filled by any one else. I listen but I do not replace what my own eyes can see with anyone elses philosophies.

nobody asked you to do any of that

to do any thing ... for that matter

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back