Black Education / Schools : Racial Profiling: Blk students arrested; whites get to party on

They were not so much partying as celebrating having gotten their minds together and graduating.
My point is our people need to realize that the place that thy live in is the land of their captivity, its about time they learn that there is no such thing as equality here. You see 100 of these racial profiling articles but if I were to ask one of these women if the white man is their enemy, I bet they would say no.

My point is our people need to realize that the place that thy live in is the land of their captivity, its about time they learn that there is no such thing as equality here. You see 100 of these racial profiling articles but if I were to ask one of these women if the white man is their enemy, I bet they would say no.

I'm sorry, but what "women" are you talking about?

Uh, I sure did.
Don't you think the adversary will cry the blues when his wallet is a bit flatter and/or their insurance premiums go up?

You posted too quickly! :lol:

I added on to my last post:

"I mean, if your mother were to abandon you at age 10 and take all your toys, do you seriously think taking her to court and getting your "toys" back would "make you whole?"

If someone breaks your legs and puts you in a wheelchair for life, them going to jail for umpteen years doesn't negate the fact that you're crippled....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back