Black People : ?Race War?

I agree with all you say Fine.
What I ponder on a daily is how do we disseminate this knowledge to the masses of Blacks in this country. Those Blacks who live their lives trying to make it through each day on a dime. Not able to listen to what you speak because their minds are blocked with meeting their daily needs.

What I ponder on a daily is how do we disseminate this knowledge to the masses of Blacks in this country. Those Blacks who live their lives trying to make it through each day on a dime. Not able to listen to what you speak because their minds are blocked with meeting their daily needs.

Easy, through reading ...

https://destee.com/threads/race-war.87205/#post-960202

We must become part of the national conversation everyone is calling for ... And now is the time. Everyone is aware of the police killing us, in fact, some of us are now shooting them down ... Black Lives Matter is working hard everyday but they need help.

Last edited:
I AGREE with everything written here so far but we must make sure that these sources of information need to be accessible and published in different formats...braille, audio books, e-books, etc.

The 1984 edition is very comprehensive, tis true. In a nutshell >>>Time-Commitment-Discipline >>>unfortunately, are not at the top of most peoples priority lists when it comes to serious ---reasoning, critical analyzing, and being truly dedicated to investigating the problems at hand. BOOM!

The younger generation absorbs information in shorter attention spans due to technology and social media. They don't want to sit for very long and read a novel, but short spurts of information grabs their attention. Example, FB, twitter, news feeds, etc. Younger minds will absorb a lot of information delivered mostly in sound bites.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back