Black People : Race Verification for Online Discussions - How Is It Done?

I stand by my statement. Why don't you encourage the staff of this site to have all current and future members upload a verified photo in order to be a member, then we'll sit back and watch membership dwindle.

And how would you know if the pic I post is actually me?

With the "gubment" watching everything why would anyone connect their face to any statement that they make, that's something only a fool would do.

Well then, alot of fools in cyberspace, including myself, and I could care less about the "gubment". I'm more concerned about all the trolls running around anonymously.

The only way one knows if one's pics are real is if one knows the person specifically. For example, it's a shared photo. Tumblr and Instagram were designed specifically for photo blogging. Same with Twitpic. Vine is one if the latest with video/gif capability.

I tend to ignore those with blank avatars. I would then have no problem if an actual profile pic was a requirement of this site. Just don't be asking for my phone number!

So why not let them log in using Facebook, they must have privacy off, and have a Facebook share button on site, so the world may see how proud they are of some of the nonsense they spew. Cyberspace isn't the only place where you'll find fools.

There is like button, but I get your point. Oh! It is possible to log in using Facebook. I just did!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back