Pan-Africanism : Race and History- The 7th Pan-African Congress

Sekhemu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
The Uganda-Arab Anti-Black veneer

We have often asked if the 7th pan african congress has been held or not?

There has been only one Pan African congress in the history of the African world and it was held in manchester, england in 1945 and called fifth because we are used to counting jamborees as congresses, the uganda-arab gathering, richin rhetorics and short in substance claims to be the seventh. The second but called the eighth pan african congress scheduled to convene within the next nine years would exclude non-africans and formally institutionalise the pan-african movement

This press statement was released world-wide in late 1993 by Naiwu Osahon the convenor and principle sponsor from 1982, of the 7th pan african congress of the pan african movement.

To quote the famous historian and a leader of the Pan African movement, Prof. John Henrik Clarke, "When Africans were surrounded by Africa, they walked on it, bathed in it, ate from it and were not concious of it. All of a sudden, now as slaves, having lost Africa, they began to be concious of it. On the boat Igbos, Yorubas and Ashantis, different people from different parts of Africa, speaking different languages and had different customs, but the Africans realised they were all Africans, and were on the same boat with the same predicament, and suffering the same tragedy."

The Pan African Movement came about as a reaction to racism and colonialism and these twin evils have not subsided, rather they have become more debilitating, reinforced with neo-colonialism

Sor far, Pan Africanism has reacted more seriously against White imperialism than the Arab variance that pioneered the Black slavery holocaust and has continued since, becoming even more virulent now under the cloak of subtle religious platitudes.

The OAU as a geographical compromise helped to diffuse the issue and blind Black Africa to the plight of their kith and kin racially marginalised and suffering severely in Northern Afric. With their membership of the OAU, the Arabs were allowed to attend the 6t Pan African Congress in Tanzania in 1974, which they promptly disrupted by insisting that Africans do not need a global institution or league. To press their advantage home, they forced the congress to adopt Arabic as an official language

In fact, OAU Abuja conference of 1992 would not have been able to pass it landmark 'Reperations' resolution if any Arab Head of State from Northern Africa had been in attendance. Even so, the OAU resolution deliberately avoided mentioning Arab culpability and liability in the African Slavery Holocaust.

So it is obvious that Arabs are not Pan Africanists. Quoting Prof. Clarke Again: "Arabs always act as though they are not in Africa. Once when I was visiting Egypt, I told my Egyptian Arab host to get a cab ready for the next morning that I was going to Kenya. So you are going to Africa to visit your people? We got no diseases here, why are you leaving us, the host asked?

"The Arabe in Africa will always be an Arab. They were never Africans and never would be. The Arab commitment has never been to Africa and never will be. This is the first self liberating truism every Pan Africanist must learn before the can seriously liberate Africa from all comers. Africa is sandwiched between the Arabs in the North and the Whites in the South. Africa must fight her way through and win. All of African must come under African control. There are no two ways about this. No second guessiong and no apologies. We must take control from Cape to Cairo."

http://www.raceandhistory.com/historicalviews/2002/22022.htm

Dual Karnayn said:
Sekhemu

So do you suggest all Africans beg the white man for help to deal with so-called "Arab enemies" like they're doing in Southern Sudan?

You love the Arab don't you? are you on their pay roll?

This article is Africa for Africans. IF you don't like the article of don't agree with it, be a man and say so. But I have a few questions for you. Did you read the entire article.

Do you have a problem with the positions of Pan-Africans, such as what John Henrik Clark said about arabs

Are you a Pan-Africanist?

Have you been to Africa?

First you were defending Muslims, now you defend arabs. lmao. I see this stuff is really getting under your skin

Dual Karnayn said:
I asked an honest question and would like an honest answer.

What do you feel should be done, beg the "all might white man" for more help?

Can't you see "massa" has his hands full dealing with JUST ONE Arab country right now, lol.

Oh I see, the Arab is your friend. You don't want the black man to help himself in Africa, unless he includes massa Arab.

I'll answer your questions when you answer mine.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back