Black People : Race and Destruction in Black and White

Originally posted by SpiritualONE
"I happen to watch "Bowling For Columbine" by Michael Moore and was surprised that Charleston Heston ADMITTED that AmeriKKKKa has a lot of BLOOD on its hands. This is the most VIOLENT nation on earth! Not only do we export terrorism but we live in a country where terrorism was behind its formative elements." I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!& U know what's best about it,Spiritual? a WHITE MAN MADE IT!!!Europeans can't use the age old excuses of"OH,HE'S A MILITANT",or "HE'S still just P.O.ed because of SLAVERY",etc. Moore displayed PLENTY of TRUTH about how pitifully VIOLENT & UNCARING America is when it comes to not only other nations, but the welfare of it's own citizens!!! After learning about CANADA,it kinda makes me wanna go & live out there!!! LOL!

"FEAR of future retaliation from former slaves is what drives the NRA (National Rifle Association). Their former leader of the NRA admits it." EXACTLY.....the way Moore broke down the HISTORY of AMERICA in the form of ANIMATION was SHEER GENIUS.

However, all these guns (along with dysfunctional families) are destroying the people who intended to use these weapons to protect themselves. AGAIN,I AGREE 300%...The Satanic system or "POWERS THAT BE" can NEVER DESTROY OUR NUBIAN NATION without destroying THEMSELVES in the process.

***SHALOM of the ORIGINAL CONSCIOUS Collective****
~SOULTOUCHAS~R~US

A sick nation in DENIAL can't save itself.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back