Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : ra un nefer amen

This is good. However, the problem is that black people do not accept one leader or one organization. So the question would become, who could organize this? Who could be trusted to collect and distribute 3 billion dollars? And who do they represent?

secular - a secular group would be suspected by religious people of being corrupt as they are not "guided by God"
NOI - muslims have a lot of boots on the ground and a very pro-black mindset and agenda. But would Christians support them taking a leading role?
Christians - Christians are already raking in billions of dollars in tithes and offerings and could have done this, just among themselves, however they seem more interested in the afterlife.
Hebrew Israelites - LOL. nuff said.
NAACP - not even all black
Rainbow/PUSH - nope
Black Panther Party - nope
National Black Caucus - ???

You have to establish a head or else there is NO Plan that is ever good enough. You have to have a trusted group that can execute it. I know from experience that black people will not support you. Whether it's POWERNOMICS or even my own idea of circulating black dollars in a very controlled cycle between black people -> black businesses -> black nonprofits -> black people.

There are two ways of going about it imo:

1. work with multiple groups to accept a single plan and each group gets all their people in line
2. work with a single group to get all people in line

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back