Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Ra Un Nefer Amen Teaches In Philly

kenji

Jul 13, 2014
I called AAS PA on Friday about getting a reading (preferably Life Path) and I have not heard back after they said they would call me back about Sunday availability. Do you know of anyone from NY attending? It would be great to have someone to travel with. Also, do you have a contact to anyone in PA that will be able to do a reading today?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
I called AAS PA on Friday about getting a reading (preferably Life Path) and I have not heard back after they said they would call me back about Sunday availability. Do you know of anyone from NY attending? It would be great to have someone to travel with. Also, do you have a contact to anyone in PA that will be able to do a reading today?
readings were yesterday. today's lecture will be on the i ching. specific.
i'm sure you can get a reading in brooklyn. reach out.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.