Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : ra un nefer amen in chigago......

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
You coming, James? Should we meet up? I've got a smashing African outfit. What about you? :wink:

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Why don't Wa.state get anything black out here...:(

Man, we miss out on everything...:bye:

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
James, I've been meaning to ask you, what do you think is the cause for all of that in fighting between the Moors, Israelite, etc. Aren't they working to achieve the same goal? The last debate I saw was between Dr Ali Muhammad and the general from the FOI (I forgot his name) All I know is that those bruthas are serious when it comes to their faith.

I know you've heard of this:

House of Konsciosness

He has some good debates.

Peace!

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
James, I've been meaning to ask you, what do you think is the cause for all of that in fighting between the Moors, Israelite, etc. Aren't they working to achieve the same goal? The last debate I saw was between Dr Ali Muhammad and the general from the FOI (I forgot his name) All I know is that those bruthas are serious when it comes to their faith.

House of Konsciosness

Peace!

them dudes is on they grind..

pure entertainment.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek

House of Konsciosness

Peace!
no, i'm not aware.....think i'll keep it that way

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: