Black People : R We Being forced into Servitude???

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Wisdom7, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Wisdom7

Wisdom7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    In watching the news coverage last night, I saw one of Bush's people speaking on how they were going to handle everything with "the refugees" and makes sure they could get them gainfully employed.

In reading OldSouls article on how this happened in 1927 and how they forced black people to rebuild the levee, and all the similar circumstances if we look at it honestly, now our people are at the mercy of the government.and NONE of appears to be accidental at all.

And if they are manipulating the weather, they could easily work with another city with a high population of poor black people who have no means of evacuation and cause the same effect in a flash.

Ask, why are there so many armed gaurds ready to "shoot and kill" instead of rescue and feed?

Why is the label and image of looters being spread all over the news, when its really acts of desparation to survive.

Do u think that this is a means of forcing black people into servitude? I know we weren't free anyways, but this is something on a larger scale. Honestly if this was the plan, we aren't prepared to combat something of that magnitude as a whole.

What are your views?

2. indya

indya Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23
    Ask, why should the criminal element be allowed to rape and murder people who are waiting for help.

Ask, why rescue efforts had to be halted at hospitals because they were being shot at.

Most of the people in the city were trying to survive while a small percentage was out for themselves and the rest of the people be [email protected] I for one would be thanking god when the armed forces showed up since they're presence would finally mean food and safety.

3. Wisdom7

Ratings:
    +7
    Has their presence meant food and safety?

Also, there were reports that the murders and rapes were false and part of the media hype.

Do you think if their were more rescuers and faster evacuations instead of majority being armed guards for that small percentage u speak of, do you think it would have gotten to this point?It could have, but I'm just asking.

Also, what on the whole of servitude is my question as well.

4. indya

indya Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23

5. Wisdom7

Ratings:
    +7

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    there are two criminals here, why is only one condemned?

of course those who are acting lawless are criminals.
    they need to be punished.

however, those who ALLOWED this to happen in the first place are just as culpable.

where are the police?
    where is the guard?
    where is homeland security?
    where is the army engineers?
    where is all our tax money?

failing to do your duty and CREATING a state of lawlessness is more criminal than the thugs who are taking advantage of it.

7. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORDING PEOPLE....HOW DO THEY IDENTIFY "SUPPOSED CITIZENS" AS REFUGEES?

Entry: ref·u·gee
    Pronunciation: "re-fyu-'jE, 're-fyu-"
    Function: noun
    Etymology: French réfugié, past participle of (se) réfugier to take refuge, from Latin refugium
    : one that flees; especially : a person who flees to a foreign country or power to escape danger or persecution
    - ref·u·gee·ism /-"i-z&m/ noun

Now, to keep it real and "totally legal".. according to the constitution and the laws of America, this is a foreign country for us. We are the "only ones" faked out to think that we are "citizens".

If we were, we wouldn't have to "depend on them to have to re-new any civil rights laws regarding our freedom or rights in this country". That's not something you have to do for citizens, only those that you are dishing out rights to. Yall better wake up....and soon !

8. Wisdom7

Ratings:
    +7
    I agree with James and Keita. The state of lawlessness has been CREATED and we are seen as REFUGEES not citizens.

How is the government already speaking of plans of "employment" when they didn't even "plan" a proper rescue, nor have they still done so.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Plan of employment or the disaster?

Some of our people are doing exactly what the media wants us to do and that is focus on the image of poor black people being murderers, rapist, looters etc., if we are so focused on bashing our own, imagine what others are doing. In taking our eyes off of what could possibly result from this in the future, we become sitting ducks.

9. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    If We Disregard History We Are Bound To Repeat It

That's a good question Wisdom7.

It's not about whether the armed guards are really needed now. The fact that they took their time responding to the emergency only shows that this "need" was part of the calculations from the beginning.

What's more Amerikkka doesn't have a history of differentiating between criminals and law abiding Black citizens. So now that the guards are there any Black person could be fair game if they are said to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Famous last words

10. Wisdom7

Ratings:
    +7
    Thank you River. That's exactly what I was getting at. So what do you think about the future of our survivors, am I offbase in thinking that its part of a plan in servitude? I know they get cheap labor by locking up so many of our brothers in prison.