Black People : R MICROSOFT PRODUCTS SAFE?

Therious said:
ON A WEB SITE I VISITED (CDBABY.COM) THEY EMPHASIZED THE FACT THAT NO MICRISOFT PRODUCTS WERE USED IN THEIR SITE DESIGN. THE POINT WAS SO YOUR TRANSACTIONS R SECURE. DO MICROSOFT PRODUCTS HAVE TRACKING BUGS THAT WATCH U? DOES ANYONE HAVE INFO ON THIS?? HOW MANY PEOPLE HEAR USE WINDOWS?

Therious, Microsoft products, especially the browser, have security holes that can be exploited by hackers and such, a patch or software update comes out almost weekly, which if you're not currently upgrading your system with the latest patches, you should. As far as "tracking", I wouldn't worry too much about that. If you do a lot of online banking and such, I would consider getting another browser. There a a few out there such as Netscape, Opera, Mozilla and others. I personally Mozilla Firefox (it free as well as Netscape).

Just like the group that hacked Destee.com there are tons that does nothing more than launch attacks against Microsoft (the giant), so it's always a target.

Therious said:
zer---what operating system do u use on ur pc? i dont use microsoft browser on the net (u mean internet explorer by mic right?) my browser is aol...thats not any better

I have Windows XP and use all the microsoft office tools except the browser (internet explorer). I believe AOL uses the Netscape (mozilla) engine for access to the internet, so you're probably ok as far as browsing the internet and other security flaws that plaques Microsoft's Internet Explorer. If you do use microsoft products and/or operating system, just be sure to stay current with the updates, especially the security updates.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back